Reviews for Absolution
Such a beautiful story, especially that ending. Everything building up throughout, the character development, was splendid. Really great piece of writing.
coecoe11 chapter 5 . 3/31
Wow! What a great story!:)
sai19 chapter 1 . 2/11
I can't lie - got a little teary at the 'i love you' scene. This story was short and (bitter)sweet, thank you for writing it!
Patypauly chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Just lovely! !
Very touching and heartrending!
SexyKnickers chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
This story was strangely sweet. I mean, I never thought an orc could love, but hell, what do I know.
Wolkin chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Awwwww, this was beautiful and the end made me tear up Q_Q
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Very nicely written.
A genre founder at that!
The sad ending is, sadly, the "best" for them.
Borys
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
this scene reminds me of Belle trying to teach the Beast table manners.. lol
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
This was absolutely amazing, lovely and my heart aches! I loved it!
Slinkiee chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Freaking awesome story.
lucy chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
loved it soo much!
cimmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wonderful story, you characters are always so vibrant and seem to fit so well into their worlds. I feel so sorry for both these characters. I wish they could have had a happy life and I wonder what happened to all the Uruk hai? Thanks for the story.
NoxedSalvation chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Hey ChristineX, I liked your very "odd" romance a lot. Why shouldn't there be orcs capable of something akin to love? There are certainly enough humans ready to hate. As everything Melkor ever created, orcs are a perversion of Manwes creation and therfore must have at least some remnant potential of positive feelings. I recced this story over at and got some rather disbelieving reviews. But at least this great story got a few more readers. Thanks for all your fantastic work, Im a fan of yours.
DJ Caligula chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Another awesome story! I didn't know if you could pull off an orc/OC story, C., but you did, with flying colors. I like how the unlikely attraction developed over time, and the culmination of it was described in a sexy and sensitive way. (I take exception to the reviewer who described this as "smut"- there's nothing in this that's obscene. It's all pretty damn tasteful, esp. given the subject matter. Most M-rated orc stories I've seen are extremely squicky.)

The Middle Earth details were also done well, and not in an overwhelming way. There was a great bittersweet ending too, which really fit the setting and the characters.
Munchlette Belle chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Oh my gosh! I liked this story so much. I don't normally read OC stories, but the concept of this was simply too alluring to resist. You skillfully turned a very bizarre pairing into a believable love story. I loved watching the very Beauty and the Beast progression of their relationship.

I saw that you have a sequel planned for this story, which I will look forward to.

...is it bad that I now harbor a secret hope for there to be a baby Ulfakh/Lynneth? ;)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »