Reviews for Absolution
Patypauly chapter 1 . 5/19
Just lovely! !
Very touching and heartrending!
SexyKnickers chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
This story was strangely sweet. I mean, I never thought an orc could love, but hell, what do I know.
Wolkin chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Awwwww, this was beautiful and the end made me tear up Q_Q
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Very nicely written.
A genre founder at that!
The sad ending is, sadly, the "best" for them.
Borys
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
this scene reminds me of Belle trying to teach the Beast table manners.. lol
R3-1 M4y3r chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
This was absolutely amazing, lovely and my heart aches! I loved it!
Slinkiee chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Freaking awesome story.
lucy chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
loved it soo much!
cimmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wonderful story, you characters are always so vibrant and seem to fit so well into their worlds. I feel so sorry for both these characters. I wish they could have had a happy life and I wonder what happened to all the Uruk hai? Thanks for the story.
NoxedSalvation chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Hey ChristineX, I liked your very "odd" romance a lot. Why shouldn't there be orcs capable of something akin to love? There are certainly enough humans ready to hate. As everything Melkor ever created, orcs are a perversion of Manwes creation and therfore must have at least some remnant potential of positive feelings. I recced this story over at and got some rather disbelieving reviews. But at least this great story got a few more readers. Thanks for all your fantastic work, Im a fan of yours.
DJ Caligula chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Another awesome story! I didn't know if you could pull off an orc/OC story, C., but you did, with flying colors. I like how the unlikely attraction developed over time, and the culmination of it was described in a sexy and sensitive way. (I take exception to the reviewer who described this as "smut"- there's nothing in this that's obscene. It's all pretty damn tasteful, esp. given the subject matter. Most M-rated orc stories I've seen are extremely squicky.)

The Middle Earth details were also done well, and not in an overwhelming way. There was a great bittersweet ending too, which really fit the setting and the characters.
Munchlette Belle chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Oh my gosh! I liked this story so much. I don't normally read OC stories, but the concept of this was simply too alluring to resist. You skillfully turned a very bizarre pairing into a believable love story. I loved watching the very Beauty and the Beast progression of their relationship.

I saw that you have a sequel planned for this story, which I will look forward to.

...is it bad that I now harbor a secret hope for there to be a baby Ulfakh/Lynneth? ;)
Lady Vyxen chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Veru beautiful and touching story. You showed me an Uruk-hai as a living, feeling creature, not as a monster as Tolkien portayed them. There was so much emotional fight in him, it easy to see if someone can read between lines, because you didn't show his thoughts openly. It is better in some way, because I could only imagine what he could think in these moments of silence between him and Lynneth. I liked your story very much :)
Cathy chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
His name is Aragorn!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
I was sorta sad that it ended this way, but I guess it had to. It was still really good.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »