Reviews for The Planets Will Turn
BWwwwwaAAAAA. Good one.

Cheers

Carleen
chromeknickers chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Hahah! Ah, what a cute and funny story. Such a wonderfully entertaining read. Thank you for sharing. :)
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Hehehe, I love how Kaylee and Wash both protested getting rid of the soaps. And poor Jayne. River is the one seducing him, he's throwing off her advances, and *he* gets blamed. The last sentence here had me grinning. :D
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Ah, nice talking 'bout emotions chapter. Good e'planations. Cute, direct and to the point. Still giggling about the games, though. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Playing games, huh? Like playing house... Roman Polanski's house. Lol. But, seriously, I was smiling and snorting with laughter throughout. Plus you had some nice sexual tension going on. This is a thoroughly entertaining read.
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
The grieving sex option made me snort. River's new plan is even better. I do love this obsessed moonbrain. ;P And I also love that Kaylee figured out the crush right away due to the eating habits and locking herself away. Nicely done.
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Hahah, River's obsession is just so shiny, and hi-larious. Jayne's reactions just get better and better with each chapter!
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Wash! Omg, I giggled throughout this entire chapter. Best one yet. I friggin' love how Wash is now a soap opera fan. And poor Jayne. But at least he has morals... sorta. Haha!
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Hahah! Seriously, you are cracking me up. River's obsession with soap operas and sex with Jayne and Jayne's brushing River off is all manners of hi-lariousness. ;P
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Hahah! Jayne's reaction to River is not only priceless but highly in character. I have a feeling I'm going to love this story, and The Planets Will Turn.
yellulhchicken chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
River is kind of OOC. but i like this
OneMoreLiving chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Hilarious :)
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Read the whole fic in one sitting, I loved it!
tipsyapple chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Hilarious! Loved it, thanks for the great story :)
tipsyapple chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Hilarious! Loved it, thanks for the great story :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »