Reviews for Just Another Distraction
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
hubba hubba! :D
MMBabefanmmm chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I like cute, sexy and playful Ranger.
More than just another distraction or two or three or more...
Yum.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Sounds like you have experienced the kneecap thing. Great little story. Thanks for sharing and take care.
CALLMEBABE chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Oh my! I absolutely love the sexual tension you have drawn between these two. And oh how you have manipulated your readers. We are putty in your hands. :)
RangerChic chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I'm sure I've read this series as the first couple of shorts are very familiar. But I've been reading Plum stuff on FF for 4 years now, so it might have been awhile ago. Am going to read them all again :-)
Bri chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really enjoyed this! I like that Ranger played along with Steph's questions. My favorite part was when Ranger suddenly surprised her by pulling the band out of his hair, letting it fall loose and looking at her full on. Wow, that mental image . . . mmmmmm!
jkgk chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
another good one-thanks
sonomom chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Really enjoyed this. Your depiction of Ranger is perfect.
nancd24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Cute thanks!
Mouselle chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
It's been a few months since I read this story, and I just read it again.

The lead up to 'Think Antonio Bandaras to the twelfth power!' gave me chills last time. The description of Ranger's actions and words - just gave me goosebumps all over again!

When other authors write glibly about sexy Ranger, your description is what I think of!

The whole scene is just magic, from when she first starts asking his name. Teasing, evading - love it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
great story!
Breadcrums2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Well that was fun, but what happens next? You've got me hooked. I'm ready for Balancing Act.
SusieReads chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wonderful! I love your writing style. You don't rush your story. I love your take on Ranger, strong and sexy, yet funny and gentle at the same time.
veiland chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hey, don't be a tease! Finish this story! I've put it on alert.
ladyofkeegan chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow...I like bad boy/sexy Ranger...yummy...I'd play with him
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »