Reviews for Pirates of Dark Water
just a bookworm chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Wow! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I am so glad there was no slash. You really have a flair for writing. I hope you write many more stories like this soon. You rock. Keep writing.
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Remus is defiantly NOT vilolent
Misfitable chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
*Wipes tear away from eye* I think I was crying/laughing through the whole thing. Whatever it was, you got emotion from your reader, so as long as it's not anger, it's good!

I might have been crying because it was Remus and Sirius and I luffs them very much. (Separately, not into slash), and hate that Rowling killed them of.

Or I might have been laughing because it was damn right funny!

Either way, you got emotion from your reader, and as long as it's not anger, it's good!

Misfit
The Muffin With No Name chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
loved Moony's sarcasm. Heh.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh my great job, I love the Marauders :D
Manic In Peace chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Teehee.

“If he did, I will personally reach up your ass and rip your spine out so I can beat you with it.”

“…Ouch.”

“Yes. And then you’d try to run away, but you’d just be sitting there, with no spine crying ‘No, Moony, no, I didn’t mean to lose the map! Stop beating me with my spine!’ and I’d just laugh and keep hitting you.”

Hehehe.. This Reminds me why I'm in love with Moony.

He's fracking hilarious
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was great.

I love the lines that are in the summary. They were so fantastic, and the way that Sirius asked if Remus had been putting a great deal of thought of how to kill him painfully was very funny as well.

I hope that you will have a good day!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
hahhahahhah very funny, very good
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Heh heh.
Fornax chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
LMAO. That is all that i could possibly say!
reverie thorne chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hahahaha! that was awesome
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I'm glad you posted it again, your humor pieces are priceless (as your pther fics too...). Nice job!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Dude, i'm still laughing! That was freakin' awesome! I loved the diologue (sp?) and how Remus was really angry. In fact, i loved the entire freakin' thing. Shot. D
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Funny story, made me laugh. Thanks for writing.

You're as good with humour as you are with angst!

Favourite lines:

“Sorry, no. You should know I don’t make out with anyone on couches. That’s what everyone else does and Sirius Black is not everyone else.”

“Remus, you should know by now, I am the king of low.”

“You. Lost. The. Map.”

“Sirius-Fucking-Black, I am going to kill you.”

“Uh, my middle name is Orion, not Fucking.”

*favourites again*

- Gaby
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
FUnny! good job! how do they find it again?