Reviews for Kaisoki no Madougu (Memoirs of Madougu)
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
kUrEi rULZ chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
fantastic...everything u write is so gd...u really are one talented writer
Yumehime chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
verrrrrryyyyyy nice. i really like everything u write.
Chansey Trainer chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
Quite well-written. I liked the voice for the anki best, but that's probably because Koganei's the only reason I watch that show...
Hanchu chapter 1 . 5/15/2001
hey bottou-chan! wassup? i love this one... it's so... GOOD! hehehe... good luck on ure fics and keep on writing! o_O'
hitoshi yuu chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
KAKKOI! very interesting, how you described each madougo and all...the personality of each madougo is very fitting...please continue to write about the other madougos that you didn't mention...
Black Jade chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
*flabbergasted* I won't even bother to describe how great your wrting skills are coz I'll never be able to find the appropriate words to describe my awe...
DjLethal's Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
yayyyy! unique fanfics! Bottou-chan always manages to come at time of desperation hehehe excellent! the fic I mean though you beat me to the madugo bit but I am not complaining after all its done by such a great writer!