Reviews for Hands
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
*sheds a tear* Awww, sad but awesome!
Great fic
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I loved this story. I think it was really on point with the character's emotions, and you tied that last line in very well... It honestly gave me chills. Awesome job!
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh, this is good... Does that mean that the boy that Ed went into when he first crossed the gate...that was this Al's brother?

This is very well written. You really got the feelings across well.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Wow! It was almost like a poem! Incredible last line. It is very interesting to read this from an ignorant (in regards to Edward's past) point of view. Stunning.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I sometimes think thats the point of the gesture. To bring your hands together to summon power from the gods. Because God is a pretty big issue. Even if you don't believe it's still there. Maybe he just started thinking there was some higher power.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Beautiful! I can't keep that compliment out of my mind. This is a WONDERFUL view of Ed during his years with Heidreich's point of view. It's one of the most real-feeling glimpses into Ed's character during that time I've ever read. Great Job!
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Nicely Written, but..who's the main chracter? I'm halfway between Ed and well...someone else...;

-OL
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Cool
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Aw...Poor Edward! I like! Keep giving me FMA Angst!
Ceirwy chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
very nice! Love it! _
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Hi, Henrika!

This a very nice introspective piece. I don't know a great deal about the end of the series, but I understood what was going on here. It made me sad to watch Ed trying to use alchemy. It must be incredibly frustrating for him to have not only been separated from Alphonse, but to also have lost the skills that he had mastered so well. Fortunately, he is extremely smart (dare I say a genius?) and he has kept his determination and ability to learn. Therefore, you just know that if there is a way for Ed to return home, he will find it. Thank you so much for posting this. I always enjoy your stories. Oh, you posted a CSI story the other day and I haven't read it yet. I've only seen CSI a couple of times, so I really know very little about it, so I'm afraid that I won't understand what's going on at all. I'll try to read it, though.

Terry