Reviews for My Father, My Daughter
razornale chapter 12 . 7/28/2007
Well i would have to say that i am very intrigued. I love the plot line of this story. You are an extremely good writer and i hope to be reading more of this very soon. If not that is to bad because this story is very interesting, and as i said before i am very intigued by it.
pyro-hell chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
hey its me mike from gaia aka pyro_hell_god

any ways you need to updated agan;)

i like it so far but i need more
witherwings1972 chapter 12 . 1/17/2007
Hi. I'd like to see where this goes. interesting. Please keep writing.
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 12 . 1/16/2007
I don't really have much to say. But thanks for the new chapter! :)
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
:O! I do hope you get your reviews and that you get the next chapter up soon.

I also hope Brian gets what he deserves.
Invisus Solus chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Thank heavens! The new chappie has FINALLY arrived, along with my delayed review. I apolo gize for being so late in reviewing, but I really have no excuse other than the fact that high school teachers seem to forget that their students have lives OUTSIDE of school, and they assign so much homework that time for reading is scarce. After a couple of weeks of being back in school things should become stable once again.

About the chappie - are you using the advise that I left for you in my review for chapter eight about finding a way to have Sidney sent home, or am I over-estimating my influence on your ideas? Because I would feel awfully important if that is where you got the idea... Anyway, I can tell that the story is really going to start to heat up after this, and I can't wait to see what will happen to Sidney when she returns home. I'm wondering why her mother is in the hospital... dun dun DUN! I'm a little dork. *shuffles off into corner*

Hugs an Kisses,

Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 10 . 8/27/2006
Oh! Lookie here! An update!

Rubbish? Nonsense!

You are so demanding! :P

Aww poor Sidney. Mean old Snape. lol
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
I hope you get all of your five reviews. Because if you don't and you don't post more of this story. I will be very sad!
Invisus Solus chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
Hey Penultimate! This was a great chappie, one of the better ones I might say, and I don't know why you would dislike it. You should be proud of it! So, Snape and Sidney are starting to move along, and I can't wait for more there. I had almost completely forgotten about the kiss - it isn't discussed, and Snape doesn't even think about it anymore. It seems that in the beginning of the story you were concentrated more on Snape's past and his thoughts and feelings. Now we seem to be leaning more towards Sidney, who doesn't know about the kiss as she had a convenient seizure. Poor kid.

Anyway, since Snape knows about her abuse, I'm guessing that in future chapters he would be trying to learn more about her homelife, and would try to get her to trust him. I won't mention any of my suspicions about any of that publicly...

Hugs and Kisses,

neofreakx2 chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
Hey Penultimate! Great job on chapter nine. I especially liked the DADA thing with mentioning how something happened to them all. By the way, I was really surprised you said it was bad. I thought it was really good.
Invisus Solus chapter 8 . 3/29/2006
OMG, I am soo sorry that I haven't reviewed for the longest time! One of my stupid friends e-mailed me a link to some retarded sight, and when I went to it my comp got some horrific virus and wouldn't work. Thankfully my uncle was able to save it, but my father got the idea that it was my fault that the comp crashed and banned me from using it until I could "learn to be more responsible with my posessions". Bullshit! I think that he just used that as a lame excuse to punish me. He's been screwy with me ever since I told my parents that I wasn't entirely straight. Homophobic jackass. I apologise if cursing offends you, but talking about this has gotten me fed up again and I don't feel like censoring my writing.

Anyway, I thought that this chapter was sweet, and I can't wait for things to start moving along. I've read that you have writer's block, which is the single most awful thing that can happen to an aspiring writer. The only idea that I can offer is that you could get Sidney and Snape to slowly build up trust between them through potions, if Sidney is interested in them, that is. If they haven't spent a considerable amount of time with each other, then neither of them will be able to help each other heal from their emotional wounds - it can take a long time for an abuse victim to come to terms with what has happened to them, and they often have little to no self-esteem. They usually believe that they deserve what is happening to them, and won't trust just anybody with, as they veiw it, their shame. Unless you want your story to go slow while you build that trust between Sidney and Snape, then I would say that the best way to get everything out quickly would be for it to happen by accident, like through a potion or maybe you could skip ahead a little bit and have Sidney be retrieved by her mother to go home for Christmas and when she comes back Snape could somehow find bruises on her. I'm not sure what time of the year we're at in the story. Anyway, I'm sure that you're tired of reading my ramblings, and so I'm going to leave it here. Unles I find some weird way to piss my father off again, I should be able to read and review. Good luck with getting around that pesky writer's block!

Hugs and Kisses,

Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
I'm really crappy at coming up with things to say in a review.

I thought the part where she was helping him make the potion was really cute.

I hope you get all five (or more) of the reviews you want!
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
:O! You better tell us what's wrong with her soon!
Invisus Solus chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Aww, I feel so special now! My reviews are appreciated! I'm glad that you are not one of those writers who can't take constructive criticism - you try to help one of those writers along, and then you get your head cut off for offering advice! It's maddening! Anyway, a seizure, eh? That was a twist! Hmm ... I wonder what's wrong with her...

Caitlin chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Hey this is very good keep writing 'cause i love it.