Reviews for Gone Like The Wind
vary intersting story!
LoonyLovegood9909 chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
who was the drunk?
spartan585 chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I liked the very last part...who WAS that man huh?:). very nice rewrite
ZadZap chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
doh! awsome chapter i will read more!
Menamebephil chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
The rewritten version is a lot better. I'm unsure what you're insinuating with the last line and a half, though.

Mistress Dizzy chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
*grins* I liked the rewrite even better! And I really loved what you did with Raven, the fact that she really was in full denial. It was incredibly creepy.

Anyway, what's up with that ending? *smiles* I half expect the driver to sprout wings and fly off...

This is really good work! I wish I could write like this at 13.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
And here i thought the first version was good, you did a exellent job rewriting this fic!
realfanficts chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Interesting rewrite! I liked the first version, but I liked this one even better!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
This was a good re-write. I looked at the original, and this one just really captures the whole effect you were going for. A lot more imagery in this version, which is good. I like the addition of the party scene, and the updated rescue scene. Loved the last bits of dialogue, very cute and very wel done. Keep up the good work!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Better. The first one did feel like it was missing a little something. :) Sweet.
TopKat chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
katie likes this version more.

and, shock horror, not just because it's cute!

Methinks t'was clever. and schaweet.

i want back on the GANGSTA LIST, DAMMIT.

toxic-dreamer-2 chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
wow I love your rewrite ... I can't believe how much better you made it. GREAT JOB
Blues59 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Nice work.
Roadsidefury chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I love it! I love it I love it I love it! That was so great! yay! -claps hands- I'm all giddy now from reading that because I loved it so much. YAY! Beast Boy isn't unwanted! oh I love him. He should become real, then he would NEVER feel unwanted. So many people love him. that was an awesome fic.