Reviews for Knight of the Wizardmon
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 28 . 2/21/2004
Congradulations lucky reviewer number three!
. trust me, last Thursday when i finished i was almost crying...and i know what happens in the sequal!
It's very sad, i know, and i actually wasnt any happier about it than you guys.
I can't tell you what's in the epilouge, but trust me, you'll want to read it!
three more reviews and i'll put it up, and then i'll start posting the sequal.
Sylvia Viridian chapter 27 . 11/23/2003
Hey! She's alive, and so's the fic! But...what's this about Gato? Poor Wizzie...

Y'know, I end up saying that a lot. Hopefully, one day I'll be happy for him. I think the best chance for that is for me to finish up my Lord of the Whistle story, though, so I'll go work on that some more.

Thanx, and nice job!
Melissa chapter 27 . 11/15/2003
I'm so excited that you updated! I've been waiting. And now t's even more interesting! I hope you update again soon!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 27 . 11/8/2003
I don't know how I missed the update on this, but it's still an entertaining read. Hope to see more soon.
Pizazz chapter 27 . 10/12/2003
hi hi Kyer! been a while, ne?

*sighs* i still can't believe you said you don't intend to finish this fanfic. it's really great...*sniffle sob* well anyhoo, see if you can make some time to write a bit more, and contact me sometime!

bye bye! *hugs*
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 27 . 10/10/2003
Cooliness. Glad you found more inspiration. _

I MIGHT update both Spirits Within and SheWaltz, this weekend. Sifting through Vivi pics has put me in the mood t fight with my gameshark, so i might get past the area that i cant remeber and be able to update. Astral Plane, though, may tke a bit more time.

Keep going! _
Wanderer D chapter 27 . 10/9/2003
YES! I LOVE YOU! ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS BELOVED STORY! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anyway, back to the story... I won't complain about the chapter being too short other than mentioning it. But it is. :)

The mood's good, the action builds up and I really have no idea what the enforcers are actually going to do with Demidevimon... keep it coming!
jezowen chapter 27 . 10/8/2003
So glad you haven't given up on this story! I've been following it for *ages*, but I'm not sure if I ever reviewed it. If not - this is a great crossover, and about as original as they come! It's been a pleasure to read so far, and I eagerly await the next chapter :).
Mary Rose chapter 26 . 8/23/2003
I'm not familiar with Digimon, only Forever Knight. However, I did enjoy reading this, even if it looks like you'll never finish it.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 11 . 8/17/2003
I know. Evil grnees with the chapter not existing. I PUT IT THERE I KNOW IT EXISTS!

*froths at mouth* I'm trying to look over it to make sure it uploaded okay and IT WONT LET ME! V.V

Don't imagine you would be on for chatting now, would ya?
Ghost in the Machine chapter 26 . 6/6/2003
I'm still here, I'm still reading and I'm glad to see you're still writing.

As for your .doc ellipsis problem. I upload pretty much everything as .txt files. It just seems to work better.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 26 . 6/4/2003
Huh...animated scarecrow...where have i head someting similar? _
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 2 . 4/17/2003
The new story is "Tiger Burning Bright in the Forests of the Night". I figured a way to work it with the Secrets Series (i can't tell you what it is, though _), but there MIGHT be spoilers. Ideas ARE welcome.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 8 . 3/12/2003
Who sired Prince? (Lexx cahracter played by the same guy).
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 25 . 3/11/2003
I like the new chapter, I am so far on the edge of my seat that I've fallen out of the chair. I really hope that you can do more soon, it's getting *really* good.

Ps: Secrets in the Dark was part of a series, and I have loaded the first chapter up if you want a look.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »