Reviews for Knight of the Wizardmon
blackmage718 chapter 25 . 2/9/2003
Welcome back! :) Thankies much for updating it! I can't wait to read more!
FlamesheRuby or Tyrant Scizor. Whichever you want 2 call me chapter 25 . 2/9/2003
Hey kyer! welcome back! _ This one is kewl, i tell ya! And, did i mention that i change my name VERY frequently? If you wanna find me, just look for FlamesheRuby. You'll see m'name there! _ I hope you'll continue to write this story and i hope you'll drop by and read! blackmage and athena1999 missed ya! _

Flame
Melissa chapter 25 . 1/29/2003
I'm so excited you updated!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 25 . 1/27/2003
It's been a while. Nice to see you back. I wonder if there'll be any lasting effects to the rather unusual method used to recharge Wizardmon.
Elendil Star-Lover chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Very good! Most of the time, I don't read crossovers when I don't know much about the crossing. This story, however, drew me in and I was on the edge of my seat until there was no more. I note that you haven't updated it in a year, have you tried sitting in front of your computer (or at your writing desk) and not leaving unless forced? Until I have figured out how Wizardmon got into and will get out of this one, I am eager for more! :)
Pizazz chapter 24 . 11/25/2002
KYER! _ long time no see, ne? anywayz, i just wanted to say that i'm sorry i didn't get around to reviewing this earlier *sweatdrop* also that THIS IS SO DAMNED AMAZING AND AWESOME AND ESPECIALLY SUSPENCEFUL! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA POST MORE? or is the No_Rules_Digimon_RPG still rather hectic? ; talk to ya later! ja ne!
TyrantFlame chapter 24 . 10/31/2002
(strangles a demidevimon plushie and made it a pin cushion) DAMNED BAT! WHY DOES ALL CREATURES FROM THE VAMPIRE SIDE HAVE TO BE SO DAMNED ANNOYING TO ME AND SO DAMNED ROTTEN TO ANY WIZARDS I KNOW AND LOVE! (saw a demidevimon creeping out of the door) YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY EASILY, MR.I'M-NOT-AS-INNOCENT-AS-I-LOOK!

Demidevimon: (strangled) (choking)

Wizardmon: Tyrant, i think you better stop that for the sake of the villain. We don't have much evil mon to hire in our set.

Oh, yeah, ur right... Newayz, the first chap of the sequel to 'The new beggining' is now uploaded! And, i totally luv this fic!

P/S: o Must... read... more... * o *
Shadie chapter 24 . 4/5/2002
You updated! HURRAY! I'm so happy!
Lord Cirenmas chapter 24 . 3/29/2002
Cool Story! I hope you write more soon!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 24 . 3/29/2002
Nice to have you back. Couple of rough spots early. You use "in a a white chef's hate" instead of "in a white chef's hat".

But I am just happy the story hasn't been abandoned.
AthEnA1999 too lazy to sign in chapter 24 . 3/29/2002
thanx for ur forver virus review!

Glad you got a new chapter up! Ooooh, wonder what's going to happen after Nicholas answers the phone!
blackmage718 chapter 23 . 3/4/2002
Wahh...

I wanted more...:(

I hope it's not done!
Gryphowizardgirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
WOW! i luv this story! Wizardmon!(hugs plushie) I so love this fic write more! Not a defect Not a defect!
Wizardmon luver chapter 5 . 12/26/2001
I Love Wizardmon! I'm gonna rip that stupid Myotismon's FACE OFF! JUST YOU ALL WATCH ME! (Maniacal laugher follows as i try to gain control of myself) sorry:)I love this fic its the best on the Wiz ive ever heard and Nick thrwn in as a bonus!(sqeals happily) Keep writing or the momeraths and velociraptors will make short work of your head! REDWALL!
Shadie chapter 23 . 12/12/2001
I just love this story! I hope you can write more soon!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »