Reviews for Knight of the Wizardmon
Pizazz chapter 20 . 10/7/2001
sounds like Wizzie needs to bulk up, heehee. i'm sure you know what kinda thing i'll say next -"kawaii chapter! post more soon plz! mesa love this fic! _"- 'cause it's true. btw i intend to write a Wizfic soon, so i'll be sure to tell you when i do. lata!
Shadie chapter 20 . 10/6/2001
I wish I could write like you. I just put up my first story and I hope its not to bad. Can't wait until chapter 21!
Pizazz chapter 19 . 10/5/2001
thanks Kyer for the email. :) this story still just seems to get better and better. i loved the part where Wizardmon was hiding and told Natalie not to look under the table. lemme know when you post the next part! _
Midnight Marauder chapter 19 . 10/4/2001
This goes for my laziness not to review all the chapters and show my support... *ahem* Keep em' coming! It's turning out, pardon my langauge, but damn good! I love this story and so does the two others I send it to, sence my cousins are always busy and rely on e-mail all the time. Go Wizardmon! Keep writing!
Pizazz chapter 18 . 9/28/2001
i would have to say that this is the best chapter yet. very kawaii, Kyer. _"Whew! Just remind me never to stick my fingers in your mouth." "Do not stick your fingers in my mouth." *LMAO!*
N chapter 16 . 9/4/2001
Please write more! My favourite digimon is Wizardmon and I want to know what happens now!
CRAZED FAN chapter 16 . 9/1/2001
As I've said before... I LOVE IT!
Pizazz chapter 15 . 7/20/2001
that was yet another amazing part to the fic. i was laughing my ass off at the "You are going to feed your friends another creature?" part XD. i'm glad you were able to post more! _
LurkerLordX chapter 1 . 7/1/2001

thansk for the input of my fic, thats asuramon, this is the only way i coudl think to contact you
Pizazz chapter 14 . 6/23/2001
once again another kawaii chapter! that part when Wizardmon and Nick become friends was so cute
Madfish chapter 13 . 6/15/2001
This is a great story, I especially like the flashbacks to the past between Wizardmon and Gatomon.
Kyer chapter 13 . 6/15/2001
Kyer is sooo ashamed!

It's bad enough she can write torture scenes, but when she can do so faster and with greater ease than any of her other posts?

Gads! No wonder WizMon is staring at me wide-eyes from across the room, staff held at the ready! I didn't mean it! I swear I'm not digivolving into Myotismon! Oh, the horror!
Midnight Marauder chapter 12 . 6/15/2001
I loved it! When are you going to get another part out?
CRAZED FAN chapter 12 . 6/13/2001
I both love and hate cliffhangers. This one... I like!
Madfish chapter 11 . 6/9/2001
This is great! Looking forward to reading more of this in the future!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »