Reviews for Knight of the Wizardmon
Kyer chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
The popcorn was partially inspired by a cute scene in FK where Nat is spooked by Nick when he jokingly vamps out on her while they watch a video. She gave a little yelp and tossed popcorn at him. He looked at her as if to say: "You call *this* a defense against vampires?"

As for meshing this with Ghost of A Chance (or is it Ghost in the Machine?), I've wracked my brain for FK world details and I think that might be do-able. :) Hehehe...ooo possibilities!
Pizazz chapter 3 . 5/15/2001
heehee, i'm sorry but i found the scene with Wizzie and the popcorn kinda cute. . write more soon PLEASE! you've got quite a gift for this! :D
Pizazz-not signed in right now chapter 2 . 5/13/2001
NOOOOOO! WIZZIE IS NOT A DEFECT! how dare they...heehee. this chapter was pretty damn good! the emotions were really strong. _ i hope Wizardmon finds a way back home...WIZZIE IS NOT A DEFECT WIZZIE IS NOT A DEFECT *walks off chanting 'WIZZIE IS NOT A DEFECT WIZZIE IS NOT A DEFECT'..*
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 5/13/2001
Very interesting. I'm not really into Forever Knight, but you've introduced both worlds quite well. I hope the

rest of the story holds up to what you have done so far. (And that you take into account the spirit of Wizardmon

came back and visited Gatomon and co. later in the the Digimon series.)
Kyer chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Thanks for the praise!

For those who are not familiar with Forever Knight and its 'I want to be a mortal again' vampire, you can get some info here: .

For more FK pics than you can shake a stake at plus cool movie clips (given by episode to boot!): knightvision.

I really haven't mapped this all out yet as far as what elements of Digimon shall appear besides Wizardmon (my FAV!). Do expect Demidevimon to make a showing, though.

Any suggestions or requests will be duly considered.

Please know that whereas I am very familiar with FK, Digimon is a new phenomenon for me, so what I'm not sure of I'm making up! That's why it has AU in the header. Enjoy!
Pizazz chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
wow, i haven't seen Forever Knight but damn this story makes me wanna see it! this story is amazing! i'm adding it to my (ever growing -_-) fav story list! can't wait for more! _
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6