Reviews for New Beginnings
JSemillano chapter 7 . 3/5
I like the story
No,i love it . . Really really love it . .
Pls update it sooner im looking forward for the next update and the ending . . Thanks ;)
Maruka21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
awesome love the fluff :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
God bless America, the old pedophile is dead...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
*Grin*
KamiIsGod chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
The first part sounded like gay pedophile. Butan overall good story sorry for the rude comment also! :) -.-'
senuyasha chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
good job so far
Hecseferblade chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Loved it, anxiously waiting for more if you do update
RisingMist chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
This is the last chapter I'm reviewing. I'm going to read and review the other chapters only if I decide I want to apply to adopt the story from you. The fluff was nice as usual. Some of the humour was good too. There were other things that bothered me, but I'm not going to get into it. Why? They're basically issues I've already highlighted in the previous chapters.

RisingMist chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Lots of little problems here. The two main ones-

1. The Yondaime looking like a dumb blonde.

2. The weird habit of ignoring canon. AU is well and good. But you should know the difference between Sennin (sage) and a member of the Sannin (three ninja).

Good luck.
RisingMist chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
I'm annoyed now. You've overdone the Harry Potter references. The first one was funny, the rest were just annoying. Having the Yondaime alive usually pisses me off. However, there is a chance that it could work out well. I'll hold my tongue till I read more. I'm annoyed that Naruto didn't tell Hinata about the fox. That is inconsistent with his character in the story. I noticed that you're getting rid of the Akatsuki as well. Who're going to take the place of the main villains? I hope that these things will be addressed when someone adopts the fic. It certainly will be, if I end up adopting it, with your permission, of course.

RisingMist chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Well, ninjutsu and genjutsu when combined shouldn't really alter the landscape, as I understand it. Powerful ninjutsu alone, could do that though. There were a few other errors and inconsistencies, but the length of the chapter blew them out of my mind. You need to get another set of eyes to go over the chapter with a fine tooth comb.

Good Luck!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I started reading this story because it was up for adoption. I'm not sure that I want to adopt it yet. I do know that I like the start. Beats me if I know why I like it, but I do! Forgive me, but I won't be doing a critique of your story or any of the individual chapters. I'll let you know if there are any huge problems that I spot though. :)

uchiha isuke chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
if someone has taken this up can you please tell us who in a 8th chapter or something thankyou
uchiha isuke chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
i have one thing to say why would you do that who is evil enough to make a land of guy clones lucky kakashi wasnt there he would have gone insane
uchiha isuke chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
(thick italian accent) what a twist bet no one saw that coming i didnt either but thats not what i was saying