Reviews for Finding Happy
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
Wonderful fic. VERY hot. I love the idea of 1x2x3. I've never thought of that pairing before. But I will now start shipping it.
RhysTalCernunnos chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Talliya was right! This is an awesome fic!
Talliya chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I don't usually like Mpreg... but that is so many kinds of awesome!
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww, that was so freaking CUTE! I absolutely loved it and I can't wait to see what you come up with next
Gabwr chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great story. Trowa got a much better ending than Quatre. I enjoyed reading this.
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Oh, I love it! I didn't think I would, but I did! The irony of Quatre ditching Trowa (who could have a child) to marry and have a child with a respectable woman (who turns out to be infertile) is genius!
suicidal-sinner chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Love it! So cute! Trowa getting spoiled by Heero and Duo is adorable!
Wolf Huntress chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wonderful, I absolutely love this story and how it ends., awesome.
Fae chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I have looked for this story for MONTHS! and I FOUND IT!

I am so happy!

I've read this fic multiple times, and each time it never fails to remind me why I read fanfiction. This goes up with the BEST fanfics that I have ever read!

The others, I can't find- again, but I WILL find them! I WILL!

In case you want to find them for yourself, they are Cages, and two fics- one when Duo and Heero and Trowa get into a fight and a wok is put into play, and one where Duo has a terminal illness and is hiding it from his friends so he can live normally until he dies.

They are both really good- and this one is better than both of them.

I found no mistakes after numerous readings, you have a Great writing style, you really brought a new view to Trowa's perspective, and you write great sex scenes.

Quatre was slightly OOC, but he worked well for this story. I love it, and I'm going to favorite it.

Thank you for writing and posting this fic, It made my day just finding it.

Cheers,

Fae
Maxie chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I love this fic! It's so cute and very in character. I never though about these pairings this way before but, now im a believer and would love to seem more fics like this.
FebruaryNight chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
this is beautiful

what i would give to be trowa

this isn't actually the first time i've read this story- i stumbled across it before, not here on - somewhere else and just spent nearly three days looking for it so i could read it again. and here it was, right under my nose.

would it be rather annoying of me to ask for a part two?

if so then forget that i did, i too have had requests i wish weren't made.

either way

slan

fn
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow i can't tell u the amount of times i've re-read this story. it's just amazing. i really love it. i feel kinda bad for Quatre, but just not bad enough to wish for things to have been any different. i don't think the real Quatre would have been quite like this, but i do agree that the Gundam Wing series leaves something to be desired when it comes to each of their unique perspectives and views on life - the don't really cover how they were raised and how that would have affected them based on what nationalities and cultures they were from. so for that, i just love yur inspection into this part of their psyches congrats! this is one of my favorite stories!
Poshu chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
wow. congratulations on making a rockin' awesome fic. loved it

Thanks you soo much

smooches~ Poshu
lisagems chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is the 4th time I've read this. I come back to it again and again.

Thank you for the story. It is well crafted, sexy, and real.
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Very lovely story. Thank you so much for writing it. You are a fantastic writer.