Reviews for Returned
LaurieHime chapter 38 . 10/28
This was just so good! I loved loved loved it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 38 . 8/15
very lovely story
Chameleonxx chapter 38 . 7/23
That was bare perfection.
Guest in Europe chapter 25 . 6/22
I love your creativity and the thorough build-up you give to the relationships you create. I think you manage to keep everyone in character brilliantly, even Severus. My heart broke for him when he found out; poor guy can never catch a break.
Would I be right in thinking that English is not your first language? Sometimes your syntax and word choices are so utterly bizarre. JK herself is never one to pass up the oportunity for an adverbial flourish, but your linguistic flourishes are frankly weird in places and brilliant at times. Last chapter you mentioned a beta; I'm amazed that someone doesn't pick up on some of the odd word usage.
All that being said, your creativity is fabulous and I'd never considered Hermione and Sirius as a pair before, preferring her with Snape or even Harry... but your sex-god Sirius is quite something. I can't see Gary Oldman as Sirius, but the Sirius in my head is also a bit of a sex-god!
Thank you for your story.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 38 . 6/13
This was fabulous, you did a really great job with it :)

Eventually, I'll come back and reread this, and when I do, I'll make more comments along the way.
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/14
it's a bit weird for Remus to coo anything to Hermione... and for him to hear her screaming but mosey over, yawning, in his robe. I enjoy the care you've clearly put in the precise detailing of your writing, but not all of these details are really necessary and sort of detract from the urgency of the plot...
Dallasanne chapter 38 . 4/8
I know that the author may never see this, since this is a very old story. I enjoyed it except for some jarring mistakes - for instance, Britain never banned imports from Cuba, so there would be no "illegal" Cuban cigars, and the verb "lie/lay/to lie" is consistently misused (lied means to have told an untruth - it does not refer to anything in a reclining position). Then there were the Americanisms like graduation and "Valedictorian" - foreign concepts in a British boarding school.

Errors aside, the love story was sweet, and I liked the way Severus Snape's character evolved here. Thanks for sharing the story!
It's disgusting that you made Hermione date Snape. So gross! I agree with Sirius, that Hermione must of been really desperate to be with Snivels.
Normally, I'd be annoyed that Sirius calls other women "love" but for this story I don't really care, since you've made Hermione a cheating bitch!
liljennmartin chapter 38 . 9/6/2014
Creative story with great writing...I truly did not want it to end!
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
Yet another fantastic story of yours! Gosh, your Sirimione fics make me so mushy and just ugh! They make me so happy! You're an amazing writer and I just hope that maybe, when you have more time, that you'll update some of your others :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Sweet,cute happy ending, can't believe I just finish this story in one day, thanks for this amazing siriusxhermione love story,hope to read more of your works, great job ;)
gypsykl79 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I know this is a Sirius and Hermione story but after the the memory scenes with Severious I'm so wishing the war would end and they'd work out. But its a very good story.
starlite22 chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
The story seems to jump from week to weeks later? As the seasons change, did he become an Aurora? Did she pass her exam? slightly confused.
Brokengirl17 chapter 38 . 3/18/2013
Wow! I personally love this Story! I am always blushing, and it has a thrill in it! Good job!
Aisha04 chapter 38 . 2/17/2013
Is there a sequel? I loved this story!