Reviews for Returned
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/14
it's a bit weird for Remus to coo anything to Hermione... and for him to hear her screaming but mosey over, yawning, in his robe. I enjoy the care you've clearly put in the precise detailing of your writing, but not all of these details are really necessary and sort of detract from the urgency of the plot...
Dallasanne chapter 38 . 4/8
I know that the author may never see this, since this is a very old story. I enjoyed it except for some jarring mistakes - for instance, Britain never banned imports from Cuba, so there would be no "illegal" Cuban cigars, and the verb "lie/lay/to lie" is consistently misused (lied means to have told an untruth - it does not refer to anything in a reclining position). Then there were the Americanisms like graduation and "Valedictorian" - foreign concepts in a British boarding school.

Errors aside, the love story was sweet, and I liked the way Severus Snape's character evolved here. Thanks for sharing the story!
It's disgusting that you made Hermione date Snape. So gross! I agree with Sirius, that Hermione must of been really desperate to be with Snivels.
Normally, I'd be annoyed that Sirius calls other women "love" but for this story I don't really care, since you've made Hermione a cheating bitch!
liljennmartin chapter 38 . 9/6/2014
Creative story with great writing...I truly did not want it to end!
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
Yet another fantastic story of yours! Gosh, your Sirimione fics make me so mushy and just ugh! They make me so happy! You're an amazing writer and I just hope that maybe, when you have more time, that you'll update some of your others :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Sweet,cute happy ending, can't believe I just finish this story in one day, thanks for this amazing siriusxhermione love story,hope to read more of your works, great job ;)
gypsykl79 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I know this is a Sirius and Hermione story but after the the memory scenes with Severious I'm so wishing the war would end and they'd work out. But its a very good story.
starlite22 chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
The story seems to jump from week to weeks later? As the seasons change, did he become an Aurora? Did she pass her exam? slightly confused.
Brokengirl17 chapter 38 . 3/18/2013
Wow! I personally love this Story! I am always blushing, and it has a thrill in it! Good job!
Aisha04 chapter 38 . 2/17/2013
Is there a sequel? I loved this story!
Aisha04 chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
This is by far the best hp love triangle. You have written this superbly!
Maddaz a Hatter chapter 38 . 1/12/2013
I love it! :D Well done, once again. I thought for a moment there you were going to put Hermione with Severus! I'm glad you didn't though. Great job and keep these works of art coming!
PeeBoink chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I know this is a Sirius/Hermione fiction and I want them to end up together, but I just feel bad for Severus. He lost the women he fell in love w/ to two of the Marauders.
PeeBoink chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Oh my Lord! More misunderstandings for Sirius and Hermione.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Nooooooooo stupid emotional Hermione! Arghhh! No no no!