Reviews for Returned
liljennmartin chapter 38 . 9/6/2014
Creative story with great writing...I truly did not want it to end!
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 38 . 9/1/2014
Yet another fantastic story of yours! Gosh, your Sirimione fics make me so mushy and just ugh! They make me so happy! You're an amazing writer and I just hope that maybe, when you have more time, that you'll update some of your others :)
Guest chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Sweet,cute happy ending, can't believe I just finish this story in one day, thanks for this amazing siriusxhermione love story,hope to read more of your works, great job ;)
gypsykl79 chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I know this is a Sirius and Hermione story but after the the memory scenes with Severious I'm so wishing the war would end and they'd work out. But its a very good story.
starlite22 chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
The story seems to jump from week to weeks later? As the seasons change, did he become an Aurora? Did she pass her exam? slightly confused.
Brokengirl17 chapter 38 . 3/18/2013
Wow! I personally love this Story! I am always blushing, and it has a thrill in it! Good job!
Aisha04 chapter 38 . 2/17/2013
Is there a sequel? I loved this story!
Aisha04 chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
This is by far the best hp love triangle. You have written this superbly!
Maddaz a Hatter chapter 38 . 1/12/2013
I love it! :D Well done, once again. I thought for a moment there you were going to put Hermione with Severus! I'm glad you didn't though. Great job and keep these works of art coming!
PeeBoink chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I know this is a Sirius/Hermione fiction and I want them to end up together, but I just feel bad for Severus. He lost the women he fell in love w/ to two of the Marauders.
PeeBoink chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Oh my Lord! More misunderstandings for Sirius and Hermione.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Nooooooooo stupid emotional Hermione! Arghhh! No no no!
pwrmom2 chapter 38 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely loved this fic!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely loved this, though my heart broke for Severus through out this story. :)
JenniseiBlack chapter 29 . 5/13/2012