Reviews for Returned
mandiecandie chapter 30 . 10/7/2017
Severus is so petty and Sirius is a bit insecure. I love it.
mandiecandie chapter 15 . 10/6/2017
Oh no. Severus was a right bastard there. You domt invade someones mind if you love them. I usually ship them but only if hes ooc. Hes to insecure to have a healthy relationship.
mandiecandie chapter 12 . 10/6/2017
No! Sirius cant think Hermione is with Harry. They are like siblings.
Oh does Hermione still have her parents? Nothing mentioned about where they are. Most fics ignore they exist. Maybe cuz JK wrote too little about them.
mandiecandie chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
My goodness. That kiss was amazing.
mandiecandie chapter 4 . 10/6/2017
Oh i just loved that poem. Excellent chapter.
Lilly Caia chapter 32 . 9/20/2017
You changed Sirius' score from 97 to 98 and the overall high score from 98 to 99.
Thornweed chapter 38 . 7/27/2017
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I have read it multiple times and each time I fall more in love with it. Sirius is perfectly written. There's so much that I love.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
thanks! i absolutely love sirimione!
666Spektor chapter 38 . 4/12/2017
Dear merlin, I loved this!
Thank you so much for writing and finish it!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 6 . 4/10/2017
Why is it that every fan fic writer gives Harry a very bad sense of timing? He always seems to come home, in a room or whaatever just as it is starting to get good for Hermione and Sirius or Remus. Never fails.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
So Hermione is going to go from greasy dungeon bat shudder to the sex god of the wizarding world? Well. at least it is a giant step up.
GraysonSteele chapter 38 . 3/6/2017
I have to admit I was kind of hoping she'd end up with both of them- either together or sequentially. Snape being named godfather to Rigel seems a little cruel. I do get the premise behind it, she still loves Snape and wants him to be in her life, but to put him in the positon of godfather to her child with his most hated childhood nemesis when he'd hoped to be the father of said child is beyond hurtful. The difference being if Severus had truly moved on and possibly found a new love of his own. In any case, thank you for sharing your story.
GraysonSteele chapter 18 . 3/5/2017
Ooops. Sorry I missed that sentence where you sneaked Remus in with Shacklebolt. But what is with the parting remark about not minding if Remus knew she wasn't pure (ie a woman with needs)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/5/2017
She ushered all THREE men to the kitchen? Who is the third? And when did he show up?
Akela2Bears chapter 38 . 1/4/2017
That was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing and posting.