Reviews for Returned
Calimocho chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
I can't believe that Severus went back in time and saved Sirius.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

- Liz
Ceredwen chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
I've been thinking about this over the past week and realized I was a bit snappish with you. My apologies. I was just so shocked when you killed him. My only thought was 'not AGAIN!'

I knew you were going to bring him back hence my cat comment. I honestly thought you were going to save Sirius only to kill Hermione. I thought Snape's efforts would be slightly blundered in all the confusion. I was tense and ready for that.

So, just as a point of curiosity how many lives does the old dog (erm...cat?) have left? Is he in fact down to seven or does he have eight left?

Your stories are my favorites. There are a few good ones out there but you're writing style is the most enjoyable to read. Not to mention that your stories are a romping good time! I'm looking forward to your next one, you did mention a new one coming out didn't you?
the blond one chapter 35 . 3/5/2008
OMFG!
ilovefireyredheads chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
as long as severus does not die, i will be okay. as long as sirius does not die, i will be okay. even when this great story comes to an amazing end, i will be okay.

i hope you update soon, i have enjoyed reading this story so much.

ilovefireyredheads
ms. polaris black chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
truly amazing!...what a chapter!...cant wait for more!
Gueneviere chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
I think Severus deserves a big hug... *cries* Anyways, lovely chapter, as always.
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
Oh my goodness! What a terrific fight scene! That was so amazing! I could clearly picture it in my head. . .I had goosebumps the entire time I was reading.

Then I got to the part where Sirius fell at the hands of Narcissa, and my brain ceased to function for a few minutes. I had to seriously go back and reread that section before it sank in. Then I got all teary-eyed, because, of course, Sirius is by far my favorite character, and to lose him again is just about the worst thing a writer could put her audience through. *glares reprovingly*

But then Snape stepped in. What a twist! I was not expecting that in the least. For him to even consider going back to save Sirius. . .that gave me goosebumps all over again. How very selfless of him. For him to realize he was never to be Hermione's. . .wow. You definitely pulled the emotion off, my friend.

Now, if you'd be so kind to update as soon as you possibly can, I will be happy once more!

Serpent
bluebaby3296 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
please update now
bluebaby3296 chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
omg is he going back in time...with a time turner...at first i couldnt read story but i decided i was being dumb n read it...n boy am i happy i did...i fell in love with it n u need to update asap...like now...if u kill sirius for good i will cry...
Alana84 chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
Wow, that sure was interesitng, great action scenes as well as this chapter! So when I read the line; "There was no mistaking…he was dead." I was like no freakin' way, he can't be dead, right?

But after reading the last paragraph, I totally got it, hehe! So Snape's going back in time and he's going to save Sirius, wow, that's very noble of him!

Either way, it's going to turn out like this ( well, as I see it); He saves Sirius but dies instead or they're both coming back! I'm voting for the latter one btw, of course, hehe!

Cannot wait to read more, so please update soon...
cassieblack chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
okay, so i take that back on 1 condition. DO NOT KILL SIRIUS. i think severus is going to die, and that makes me sad, but PLEASE don't... i love this story btw
cassieblack chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
"She rarely referred to him as his last name since they’d been together and watched his former love lose all control by sitting up and lifting Sirius’s head into her lap, desperately sobbing for him. There was no mistaking…he was dead."

i hate you. seriously i do.
siriusforeva chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
Aw Severus! I feel so bad for him
she is brighter chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
O MY GOD update soon!

Amy
PyroAngel8605 chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
ok I think after that, Hermione should end up with Snape some how. And wait a minute, I thought it was Severus who was the guy in her dreams? Im confuzzled...
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »