Reviews for Returned
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Yay! I'm so glad that Severus was able to get over his intense hatred for Sirius so that he could restore him back to life. I'm glad that he was able to do something for Hermione so that she could live out her dreams.

Hurry and update so I can finish this story!

Serpent
ilovefireyredheads chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
i am completly blown away wit the vividness of this story. i love how snape continues to give us a reason to like him. sirius isn't dead and i hope there is still more to come because i love every minute of this story.

ilovefireyredheads

the use of "merlin's beard" made me laugh cause i know a band by that name... i think...
Eva1983 chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
What a wonderfully fantastic story! I know that there is one more chapter but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing this story with us. I hope to read more by you soon!

Oh...and PLEASE tell me Severus finds love and happiness? Please?
she is brighter chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
]] good for snape!

Amy
lucyferina chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
I am so very glad that severus will live, although i am no sure he is glad at all... it must hurt a lot to let her be with sirius... update soon :)
Paddfoote chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Wow! Honestly that is all I can manage. I am looking forward to your next chapter. Amazing. :)
ABAB chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Oh my god! i've been reading your story since the beggining and i've hardly reviewed but i feel i have to now because it was just too good! for some reason there were literally tears in my eyes as i read this chapter! it was so beautiful Sirius waking up to Hermione - his angel XD. I love love love your stories and you are an amazing brilliant writer who deserves a million awards (i"ve never said that to anyone before) Ok asides from that thankyou so much for continuing on with such a great story! and i can't wait to see what you write next!

-Anabella
Fanfic Engineer chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Great Chapter Loved it !

I love how the story is going, the dynamic flow of the event is smooth and consistent.

Good Job Keep it up ;)
Transgenic-girl chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
::flails::

I love the idea of Snape making the great emotional sacrifice of going back and saving Sirius.

I so love you for keeping him alive.
bluebaby3296 chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
goo snape...but seriously...dont make her go with snape...she loves sirius n her n snape is just wrong
ilo6409 chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
such a great story! i have been enthralled since the very beginning! Good Luck!
daytimedrama chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
I can't stop sobbing "I'm so happy" sob sob, great chapter, I don't want this to be it. I totally cried when signs of life started to come back to Sirius. Ah Snape, I hated him a few chapters ago, but I loved this chapter from his perspective, heartwarming that he loves Hermione so much he'd do that for her, and his parting line, so typical. and of course I love that Sirius and Hermione end up together, her dreams now make me happy not anxious, so I'll have to go back and reread them to imagine their happy family. This is such a wonderful story and has been an absolute joy to read. Thank you!
Calimocho chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
I can't believe that Severus went back in time and saved Sirius.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

- Liz
Ceredwen chapter 36 . 3/9/2008
I've been thinking about this over the past week and realized I was a bit snappish with you. My apologies. I was just so shocked when you killed him. My only thought was 'not AGAIN!'

I knew you were going to bring him back hence my cat comment. I honestly thought you were going to save Sirius only to kill Hermione. I thought Snape's efforts would be slightly blundered in all the confusion. I was tense and ready for that.

So, just as a point of curiosity how many lives does the old dog (erm...cat?) have left? Is he in fact down to seven or does he have eight left?

Your stories are my favorites. There are a few good ones out there but you're writing style is the most enjoyable to read. Not to mention that your stories are a romping good time! I'm looking forward to your next one, you did mention a new one coming out didn't you?
the blond one chapter 35 . 3/5/2008