Reviews for Returned
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 30 . 3/19/2008
“Yes,” he simply said. “You offering?”

LOVE that! Very 'Sirius' and adorable!

Adara? I know I've told you before, but 'Adare' was one of the names I've picked for my own child (one day) - my favorite location in Ireland.

Sirius is so pouty and untrusting - very fitting for him, but sad nonetheless. Very lovely chapter.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 29 . 3/19/2008
The dreams again... *sigh* *grins*

"Tatiana"? hahahah... I'm sure she loved that.

He really is a 'Prophet' baby, isn't he?
WiccaWitch chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
SWEET! I should have had you on alert a long time ago when I read necessary...but I forgot and then I found the video and had to stop in...oh I can't wait to keep going...but it's late...so tomorrow!

I'M LOVING IT!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 28 . 3/18/2008
Aw...

*sigh*

Very nice inner turmoil and conflict in Sirius. Fits his personality completely.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 27 . 3/18/2008
Oh, what a very well written confrontation. Both men so very much in tune with their characters.

Ah, the lovers have fallen from grace, eh?
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 26 . 3/18/2008
I won't even 'touch' the whole dream thing *glances at own story*...

Your writing has improved and expanded - I like the flow of the descriptions and the realism to the dialogue. Quite nice.
ShinyObjects chapter 36 . 3/15/2008
Ah, Severus, our damned noble, self-sacrificing git! I don't know whether to love him or slap him for being so, well, perfect. I think if Sirius keeps up with this line of work, Hermione may want to hire Snape to follow him around and keep him out of trouble. No, neither one would put up with that.

Great action, great suspense. So, do you think we could have some action of a different sort in the next chapter (wink, wink)?
siriusforeva chapter 36 . 3/12/2008
Aww! Serverus is soo cute!
Readerforlife chapter 36 . 3/11/2008
loved it :]
cassieblack chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
I LOVE YOU! OMG Seriously i do. Best ending yet. I was holding my breath the entire time. My favorite of all your stories. Keep on keeping on!
Serpent of Slytherin chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
Yay! I'm so glad that Severus was able to get over his intense hatred for Sirius so that he could restore him back to life. I'm glad that he was able to do something for Hermione so that she could live out her dreams.

Hurry and update so I can finish this story!

Serpent
ilovefireyredheads chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
i am completly blown away wit the vividness of this story. i love how snape continues to give us a reason to like him. sirius isn't dead and i hope there is still more to come because i love every minute of this story.

ilovefireyredheads

the use of "merlin's beard" made me laugh cause i know a band by that name... i think...
Eva1983 chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
What a wonderfully fantastic story! I know that there is one more chapter but I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing this story with us. I hope to read more by you soon!

Oh...and PLEASE tell me Severus finds love and happiness? Please?
she is brighter chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
]] good for snape!

Amy
lucyferina chapter 36 . 3/10/2008
I am so very glad that severus will live, although i am no sure he is glad at all... it must hurt a lot to let her be with sirius... update soon :)
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »