Reviews for Returned
she is brighter chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
O MY GOD update soon!

Amy
PyroAngel8605 chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
ok I think after that, Hermione should end up with Snape some how. And wait a minute, I thought it was Severus who was the guy in her dreams? Im confuzzled...
Soap1 chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
Oh. My. Gosh.

I have to admit, I don't really like battle scenes. I skimmed a lot of the beginning and didn't start reading carefully until several paragraphs in, but that's through no fault of yours. As for the latter 2/3 of the chapter, I'll say it again.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Absolutely incredible story. Can't say that enough! And after all the reviews you are sure to get from this chapter, your head won't even fit through the door!

Update quickly!
Eva1983 chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
Oh. My. Holy. Friggin'. Gosh. That's pretty much all I have to say. Well, other than, MORE PLEASE! Oh Severus. What a truly great man you are. I kind of have this niggling thought in the back of my mind of what may happen, but, I'm am far too scared that it's right to say anything except that I REALLY hope that I'm wrong. So please please please update super soon so that I'll know. Please? Really a great update, and did I remember to say please update again soon? LOL
Lucyferina chapter 35 . 3/4/2008
very good, i hope you will update soon... and please don't kill severus!
Transgenic-girl chapter 35 . 3/3/2008
::flails:: You're killing me like a yoyo with a frayed string.
MyGuiltyPleasures chapter 35 . 3/3/2008
I love this story and I'm going to be so sad when it is finished. It has a great plot and is written so very well. Thanks for all of the entertainment!
Readerforlife chapter 35 . 3/3/2008
please dont say snape dies doing this :[
Ceredwen chapter 35 . 3/3/2008
*Bang*

So, I was right...Sniv not in the running for Hermione's heart. Yay, me...I guess...little hollow all things considered.

Let me ask you a question: Do you think Sirius is a cat? Because the last time I checked he was a dog. Did you not get the memo?

(If you think I'm unhappy with you, you'd be right.)

Still love the story, not so sure about you...
Calimocho chapter 35 . 3/3/2008
Well that kinda sucked...

I can't wait for the next chapter.

- Liz
siriusforeva chapter 34 . 3/2/2008
Very good chapter!
LadyKnightSusan chapter 34 . 3/1/2008
Awesome story! I love it! I'm reading your version on Live Journal but since I don't have an account there I'll leave you a review here. Update really soon cause I'm dying with anticipation.
ilovefireyredheads chapter 34 . 2/29/2008
if she ends up with severus i will be so upset that it's not sirius. great chapter i hope you update soon!

ilovefireyredheads
louiseP chapter 34 . 2/27/2008
ok, so I will put in my guess as well. Though I really want Sirius to survive and marry Hr. It won't happen. She wouldn't be so worried about him if she had just seen him as her husband. But it will not be Snape either. By bet is that she marries the man who currently owns the the house she dreams about as he has similar characteristics and a dislike toward Snape as well. It would make such a good twist to the story and you could write a companion story about how they fell in love.

ok, my speculation is over.

one more, the boy is sirius's son. now I am really done speculating.
Transgenic-girl chapter 34 . 2/27/2008
I love your writing. I really do.

It's gorgeous.