Reviews for Returned
Aisha04 chapter 34 . 2/17/2013
This is by far the best hp love triangle. You have written this superbly!
MaddazaHatter chapter 38 . 1/12/2013
I love it! :D Well done, once again. I thought for a moment there you were going to put Hermione with Severus! I'm glad you didn't though. Great job and keep these works of art coming!
PeeBoink chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I know this is a Sirius/Hermione fiction and I want them to end up together, but I just feel bad for Severus. He lost the women he fell in love w/ to two of the Marauders.
PeeBoink chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Oh my Lord! More misunderstandings for Sirius and Hermione.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Nooooooooo stupid emotional Hermione! Arghhh! No no no!
pwrmom2 chapter 38 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely loved this fic! chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely loved this, though my heart broke for Severus through out this story. :)
JenniseiBlack chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
Love it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 4/29/2012
Snape and Sirius at dinner together wihtout hermioend ot interfer... can we say red rum backwards
Khyharah chapter 38 . 3/31/2012
Love love love this! Such angst and torment b/t Hermione, Severus, and Sirius and all believable. Excellent job!
blissedoutvixen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I never really been able to stomach Sev/Hermione (though don't get me wrong, I adore him), but for you and your fabulous prowress as an author I will deal with it!
LadyLestrangex3 chapter 38 . 1/7/2012
This was an extremely good fic! I loved the humour, twists, plot, everything! Hats off. Xx
Eviline chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow, unexpected very pleasant twist Yay Severus! Though I hate to see them get together and break up in one chapter like that..
spaceball10 chapter 38 . 11/24/2011
*flails* this was sooo good! I love it! :D
MiaCara chapter 38 . 9/13/2011
One of the most angsty things I've ever read, and I loved it. I love Sirius and Snape and hope one day they'll learn to coexist. Fantastc job. By the way, I read it in lj my heavens you have a knack for smut.
710 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »