Reviews for Returned
Guest chapter 33 . 3/15/2016
Seems daft to put untrained Ginny at the front when you have skilled aurora Hermione there.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/15/2016
Did they have 2 Xmas eves?
guest chapter 27 . 3/15/2016
Cuban cigars are not illegal in the UK.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/15/2016
She's not the first women he's been with since he got back, him making a joke about it, is crass.
guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2016
You keep making loads of American references and window discriptions, they live in Londin England.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
If anyone has a disease it's Sirius.
I think you made me want to go back to Snsoe.
After 1 date, she goes that far with him. I think she had more self respect than that, he was with another women a couple of weeks ago, that he's hardly apologised for.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2016
Sirius doesn't even seem that sorry he went with another women. Hermione should be angrier with him. She's a bit of a door mat, letting him off to easily.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
She's needs to go off with Snape or some other bloke, pay him back for his behaviour.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
Hermione deserves better than this Sirius. Twice now he's gone off with other women, yet claims he only wants her. Once a cheat always a cheat. He also needs to go to a clinic, before she lets him anywhere near her, God knows what he might have, after the way Remus describe her.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
Just because he didn't join in, he was still wrong to go with them.
twinningbigtime chapter 38 . 1/6/2016
Loved the story so much! You have done a fabulous job!
It always makes me feel so bad for Severus. He really had such a sad life didn't he ? :(
LaurieHime chapter 38 . 10/28/2015
This was just so good! I loved loved loved it!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
very lovely story
Chameleonxx chapter 38 . 7/23/2015
That was bare perfection.
Guest in Europe chapter 25 . 6/22/2015
I love your creativity and the thorough build-up you give to the relationships you create. I think you manage to keep everyone in character brilliantly, even Severus. My heart broke for him when he found out; poor guy can never catch a break.
Would I be right in thinking that English is not your first language? Sometimes your syntax and word choices are so utterly bizarre. JK herself is never one to pass up the oportunity for an adverbial flourish, but your linguistic flourishes are frankly weird in places and brilliant at times. Last chapter you mentioned a beta; I'm amazed that someone doesn't pick up on some of the odd word usage.
All that being said, your creativity is fabulous and I'd never considered Hermione and Sirius as a pair before, preferring her with Snape or even Harry... but your sex-god Sirius is quite something. I can't see Gary Oldman as Sirius, but the Sirius in my head is also a bit of a sex-god!
Thank you for your story.
736 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »