Reviews for Returned
Great story! :)
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
love this story!
SiriusJess chapter 38 . 4/18/2011
LOved it! I wantef to kill you a few times, especially since it's 338am, but seriously, fantastic plot
Kina13 chapter 37 . 2/7/2011
That was really adorable! Im really glad you decided to go the Sirius/Hermione route. Thanks for the great fic, the way you described details and emotions makes it so much more real! Thanks again, and good luck!
hochexplosiv chapter 38 . 7/14/2010
You really made both of her relationships very believable.
sunshine37 chapter 38 . 7/14/2010
Absolutely wonderful story.

Definitely one of my all time favorite Sirius/Hermione stories.

Great job.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 38 . 4/13/2010
Amazing!
Buckbeak Ate My Wand chapter 38 . 4/3/2010
I really loved that story :) although, snape should keep his hands off hermione! :L
SkylerBlack chapter 38 . 11/25/2009
awesome story. the dream thing was a little confusing at first untill i learned and began to nderstand the hermione being able to see the future with them . soo awesome job great work
natine chapter 38 . 9/18/2009
6 reviews? Nah..that's too perfect. I feel like I should do something about it. :D

So, two days later and I've finally finished reading this fic. The second one I've read from you. What should I say? I like that you don't rush into things. I like Sirius and Hermione, specially good smut scenes... even when I have to go to other pages to read them. But I really like how you write and plot your stories. How not everything is clear and the ending isn't obvious.

Yes. I did hope for a happy Hermione/Sirius ending. But Woman, did you make me wonder about that! No, I was never hoping that Snape would get his happy ending. Because, Snape is Snape and I can't see any fluf in him. But then the dreams and the "She would miss that" moment and I was actually believing you'd kill Sirius and the father of Hermione's children would be Harry. Yes! Harry!

That would be fine with me. although, I much prefer Sirius.

Ok, getting distracted here. To sum it up, I loved it. Best ever moments: ""The smile on Sirius’s face fell immediately, still holding his witch’s wrist, he added in a passive voice, “Oh good, Snape’s here. Let’s start the funeral.”" and "Knowing the history of the type of magical piece he held in his hand, Sirius Black should begin paying royalties to the wizard who developed it." Awesome! Now I'm off to read Necessary by the Order. Keep on writing!

Beijos!
siriuslives394 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Fantastic story so far. (:
smileinaugust chapter 38 . 8/15/2009
I just spent the last few days reading this story and it was absolutely amazing! It's one of the best stories I've ever read, and even though you wrote it a while ago I just wanted to tell you how much I adored it! You captured all of the characters so well it didn't feel like a fanfiction at all. As long as you write you'll have a faithful reader in me. :)
lalala chapter 14 . 7/16/2009
Aw Sirius is such a sweetie . I think I'l get a puppy named Sirius. I mean, why not? Or maybe Snuffles. Totally Snuffles!
Keira-House M.D chapter 38 . 7/3/2009
This is such an amazing story, I really loved it. You are a very talented writer and I hope you continue with more stories. I absolutely love this pairing. I also enjoyed your previous story, Necessary by the order.

Keep writing
Celina Corey chapter 38 . 6/6/2009
I just wanted to say that I absolutely enjoyed this story. It took me all of 2 weeks at the most to read, and I fell in love with it. I just literally finished the last sentence. I wanted to leave you a review telling you of my appreciation(sp?) for the well written language of this story. It was all very believable and I must admit that at one point, I was in tears. Thank you so much for writing this touching story.

Much Love,