Reviews for Returned
PeePeeroni chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
I know this is a Sirius/Hermione fiction and I want them to end up together, but I just feel bad for Severus. He lost the women he fell in love w/ to two of the Marauders.
PeePeeroni chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Oh my Lord! More misunderstandings for Sirius and Hermione.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Nooooooooo stupid emotional Hermione! Arghhh! No no no!
pwrmom2 chapter 38 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely loved this fic!
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 38 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely loved this, though my heart broke for Severus through out this story. :)
JenniseiBlack chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
Love it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 4/29/2012
Snape and Sirius at dinner together wihtout hermioend ot interfer... can we say red rum backwards
Khyharah chapter 38 . 3/31/2012
Love love love this! Such angst and torment b/t Hermione, Severus, and Sirius and all believable. Excellent job!
blissedoutvixen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I never really been able to stomach Sev/Hermione (though don't get me wrong, I adore him), but for you and your fabulous prowress as an author I will deal with it!
LadyLestrangex3 chapter 38 . 1/7/2012
This was an extremely good fic! I loved the humour, twists, plot, everything! Hats off. Xx
Eviline chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow, unexpected very pleasant twist Yay Severus! Though I hate to see them get together and break up in one chapter like that..
spaceball10 chapter 38 . 11/24/2011
*flails* this was sooo good! I love it! :D
MiaCara chapter 38 . 9/13/2011
One of the most angsty things I've ever read, and I loved it. I love Sirius and Snape and hope one day they'll learn to coexist. Fantastc job. By the way, I read it in lj my heavens you have a knack for smut.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 38 . 9/4/2011
Loved it :3
amidtheflowers chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I stayed up all night and spent most of today reading and finishing this masterpiece. The chemistry between these two is so electric, and there's never a dull moment. I've spent a good 4 days reading your fics, basically one a day, and you have this gift with words that truly rings out in your work.

I really liked the twist you put with Severus. I'm sure you got a lot of angry feedback for that, but I thought it was wonderful, becaause it makes it the story much more believable that Hermione would be interested in other, older men while Sirius was beyond the veil. Though it worried me slightly of who she would end up with (and omg the panic attack when Sirius was temporarily "dead"), rest assured after reading a few of your other stories I knew you wouldn't turn back on your firm Sirius/Hermione love. I'm really glad you actually spend time with your stories and don't rush them at all; it's the marks of a true writer.

You're definitely my favorite author of all time. I LOVE that you write such beautiful stories for this pairing, and love even more that you actually COMPLETE your stories and dont leave us hanging for three years! Also, it's so amazing that you've been shipping them since before 2006, before DH even was published. You're just...argh. So wonderful.

You write beautifully, and now I'm going to prepare myself for another amazing sirmione story written by you. It's just a matter of choosing which one!
738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »