Reviews for Returned
JenniseiBlack chapter 29 . 5/13/2012
Love it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 38 . 4/29/2012
Snape and Sirius at dinner together wihtout hermioend ot interfer... can we say red rum backwards
Khyharah chapter 38 . 3/31/2012
Love love love this! Such angst and torment b/t Hermione, Severus, and Sirius and all believable. Excellent job!
blissedoutvixen chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I never really been able to stomach Sev/Hermione (though don't get me wrong, I adore him), but for you and your fabulous prowress as an author I will deal with it!
LadyLestrangex3 chapter 38 . 1/7/2012
This was an extremely good fic! I loved the humour, twists, plot, everything! Hats off. Xx
Eviline chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow, unexpected very pleasant twist Yay Severus! Though I hate to see them get together and break up in one chapter like that..
spaceball10 chapter 38 . 11/24/2011
*flails* this was sooo good! I love it! :D
MiaCara chapter 38 . 9/13/2011
One of the most angsty things I've ever read, and I loved it. I love Sirius and Snape and hope one day they'll learn to coexist. Fantastc job. By the way, I read it in lj my heavens you have a knack for smut.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 38 . 9/4/2011
Loved it :3
amidtheflowers chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I stayed up all night and spent most of today reading and finishing this masterpiece. The chemistry between these two is so electric, and there's never a dull moment. I've spent a good 4 days reading your fics, basically one a day, and you have this gift with words that truly rings out in your work.

I really liked the twist you put with Severus. I'm sure you got a lot of angry feedback for that, but I thought it was wonderful, becaause it makes it the story much more believable that Hermione would be interested in other, older men while Sirius was beyond the veil. Though it worried me slightly of who she would end up with (and omg the panic attack when Sirius was temporarily "dead"), rest assured after reading a few of your other stories I knew you wouldn't turn back on your firm Sirius/Hermione love. I'm really glad you actually spend time with your stories and don't rush them at all; it's the marks of a true writer.

You're definitely my favorite author of all time. I LOVE that you write such beautiful stories for this pairing, and love even more that you actually COMPLETE your stories and dont leave us hanging for three years! Also, it's so amazing that you've been shipping them since before 2006, before DH even was published. You're just...argh. So wonderful.

You write beautifully, and now I'm going to prepare myself for another amazing sirmione story written by you. It's just a matter of choosing which one!
frozenfiery chapter 38 . 7/10/2011
i think this was an interesting story! and sev was the bigger man by saving sirius and i think mione knew that it was sev who saved sirius's life hence why he's the godfather? right? :D
Marlicat chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
I have one problem with this story. Just one- the rest is brilliant, absolutely terrific, some of the best Sirius/ Hermione I've read.

You see, the thing is, I can't see Hermione ever giving up on her campaign for house elf rights, even if I can understand that she would eventually accept that they do like caring after people. Because Hermione knows not all house elves are treated well, and it's so easy for house elves to be exploited and abused. She would never give up on them! S.P.E.W. all the way!

Yeah, that's it. I am dead serious about that, though.

I love this story!
Keliza-Artemis chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
Great story! :)
xDarkShadowLoverx chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
love this story!
SiriusJess chapter 38 . 4/18/2011
LOved it! I wantef to kill you a few times, especially since it's 338am, but seriously, fantastic plot
733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »