Reviews for Sugar Coated
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 6/30
Whatttt? This was so cute, like sickly adorable. :p Hinata 's aversion to Valentine's day was the best though, i really appreciate how you write her character and such. :)

Haru-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Kurogani chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
teach me! AND LOVE IT
WhiteDemoness11 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Oh thank gods. A valentines fic that ISN"T overly sappy. This one was witty and funny. XD

Can you imagine the argument the next year?
Chibi Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very much belated, as I just discovered your works! So forgiveness please! Again, another wit-laced fic, as I've come to expect from you. Of course, the best part was having Sasuke quote Elle Woods, which is on so many levels of briliance that words fail me.

Much enjoyness. It almost makes me wish for those pukey red hearts and stupid winged babies and red bows and... except not. I still liked your fic though :)

And I do read your authoress notes :D
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This was really cute! (nt good at constructive criticisim) though i dont have anything bad to say, i really liked it.
SasuHinaPassion chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
GASP! BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! You have such a control over the lovely english language, its amazing! sexy, ever so sexy story!

go SasuHina!
Idiotwhocantthinkofapenname chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
How told you i like to hug trees... hm? It was sarah wasnt it! HM! Oh she is so dead! ... im being a total idiot arnt i... well lts just pretnd that never happened ey? PLEASE! well good story i just didnt get it really. was there a plot? and i really didnt get the conversation or really what was going on what so ever... bye now!

XxBayBeeStarxX chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!plez!the story is so good! i need more to read it keeps me content and on the plus side hinata ans sasuke r my fav. couple
FBX chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Very cute, make a sequel, I really like the prequel of this one. Great fic. :)
Jubalint Ikinz chapter 1 . 6/21/2006

cute and funny
One Watches chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
AccentFetish chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Why is this rated M? Just wondering... Otherwise it was cute
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was really good, I liked it a lot. Write more,more please.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
*is single* its alright im fine! i just want to go to the arcade! XD

isnt that strange...Arcade on valentine's day? XD anyhow..that was very good! soo cute!