Reviews for That Time of Year
TFW you're trying to find some Lovebirds lemon to get off to, but you end up reading an incredibly emotional story and are profoundly impacted by the end.
This went from me jerking it to it being tear-jerking
fairyofdreames chapter 6 . 4/15
The ma this fic was glorious from beginning to end kudos. You really captures the personality of the characters I loved this so much that I could not review each chapter alone because I just had to continue reading. It was like 3am when I was done reading the ending was so beautiful they achieved happiness raised a family but at the same time they watched everyone they loved die but where still happy because they loved each other... just beautiful and bitter sweet I loved that at the end they all reunited absolutely stunning and beautiful have no words.
RedSakuraPetals chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Well that escalated quickly lol but great story I really like it
LoveNaitomea chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
last chapter touched me. amazing! :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
The ending was so depressing and weird and creepy . Cancer , disease . Death of heartbreak it's was a true wtf moment that last chapter... Wow
Sjjrjsgjddb chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
OH MY GOD that last chapter was perfect. At first I was a little put off because it seemed like everyone was dying so quickly but I realized it'd be a little ridiculous to keep writing about the time in between. But good lord I started tearing up and you have no idea how GLAD I am that you had them reunited with everyone. The story concept was a good one and I love how you handled it. I think it'd make a good book series actually, so you could elaborate more on certain aspects. As a fanfic though, it was really well done, and congratulations on making me an emotional wreck at midnight 3 333
Dues12 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
This was a brillant story magnificent even very tear jerking at the end
RXR Fan chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I Cried at the deaths part and I am a boy hope you make more TT stories / fanfics!
Princess Peridot chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
that was a very unusal story but it was very good i have a feeling that one day you will become a writer one day
Foofynono chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
It's so sweet. I swear I've read this before but it's not in my favorite's list
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Awe:) It was really good and it was graphic or anything like most stories like this are. Very well written and I enjoyed it very much. The ending made me cry as well:) Great job!:)
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really loved this story. There are not many Robin X Raven stories that I enjoy and yet this is one of my favorite stories out of all the ones I have read (and I have read a LOT). So major points for you.
Jugo de Limon chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I cried! that was so sweet.

I fucking hate you.

Thanks for the story.
Stiason chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I have held off on reviewing due to two facts. One being that I wanted to wait until the end, and two being that i have been at a lose for words. I still seem to have trouble bringing into words the way I feel about the master-piece I have just read. All I can say is that I hope that you continue to write for a long time to come and that one day you write a book. With even a sliver of the talent in this work, any publisher would be a fool not to publish your work. I am speaking from knowledge of a close friend of mine who happens to be a publisher. Redfox19, thank you for making my day with this work.
Starcandy13 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I love this story it is beautiful I love the ending it made me cry. I forgotten how nice it felt to cry but this story truly is beautiful
I love it very much and I will read it from time to time till I die and in my afterlife as well for this is a beautiful story3