Reviews for That Time of Year
RedSakuraPetals chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Well that escalated quickly lol but great story I really like it
LoveNaitomea chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
last chapter touched me. amazing! :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
The ending was so depressing and weird and creepy . Cancer , disease . Death of heartbreak it's was a true wtf moment that last chapter... Wow
Sjjrjsgjddb chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
OH MY GOD that last chapter was perfect. At first I was a little put off because it seemed like everyone was dying so quickly but I realized it'd be a little ridiculous to keep writing about the time in between. But good lord I started tearing up and you have no idea how GLAD I am that you had them reunited with everyone. The story concept was a good one and I love how you handled it. I think it'd make a good book series actually, so you could elaborate more on certain aspects. As a fanfic though, it was really well done, and congratulations on making me an emotional wreck at midnight 3 333
Dues12 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
This was a brillant story magnificent even very tear jerking at the end
RXR Fan chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I Cried at the deaths part and I am a boy hope you make more TT stories / fanfics!
Princess Peridot chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
that was a very unusal story but it was very good i have a feeling that one day you will become a writer one day
Foofynono chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
It's so sweet. I swear I've read this before but it's not in my favorite's list
WhiteRaven3713 chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Awe:) It was really good and it was graphic or anything like most stories like this are. Very well written and I enjoyed it very much. The ending made me cry as well:) Great job!:)
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I really loved this story. There are not many Robin X Raven stories that I enjoy and yet this is one of my favorite stories out of all the ones I have read (and I have read a LOT). So major points for you.
Jugo de Limon chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I cried! that was so sweet.

I fucking hate you.

Thanks for the story.
Stiason chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I have held off on reviewing due to two facts. One being that I wanted to wait until the end, and two being that i have been at a lose for words. I still seem to have trouble bringing into words the way I feel about the master-piece I have just read. All I can say is that I hope that you continue to write for a long time to come and that one day you write a book. With even a sliver of the talent in this work, any publisher would be a fool not to publish your work. I am speaking from knowledge of a close friend of mine who happens to be a publisher. Redfox19, thank you for making my day with this work.
Starcandy13 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I love this story it is beautiful I love the ending it made me cry. I forgotten how nice it felt to cry but this story truly is beautiful
I love it very much and I will read it from time to time till I die and in my afterlife as well for this is a beautiful story3
sickness-kun chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
Way to make a grown man cry! This story was amazing!
FuturePhantom chapter 6 . 2/24/2012