Reviews for 30 Kisses: Hikaru and Lantis
Kuu de Cefiro chapter 2 . 1/8
hi

are yoy continue with the ohters one shot.. 30 kises hikaru and lantis.. you write the fic are 30 one shots, and my question is where are the others ? are you continue this history?...

kuu
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awesome story! XD
Wauck bbc.net chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
THEY KISSED! SO CUTE!
sorry I'm using all capitals! It's just a habit, but I really loved this story. 1 of the best 1's I've ever read!
Moneta chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
It was amazing :D, I hope you continue this :)
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is so much fun! I hope to see more chapters soon! It is a pity that I can't find that many Hikaru/Lantis fics out there though... (

Great chapter!

Hells
Lenidrabbles chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
oh, THANK GOD someone is writing this - and doing it so well! I absolutely adored the first one. even though both ficlets are in-characte, the first one wasespecially cute. I really hope you'll continue.
agosto-13 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
it's cute. and romantic. hehehe...so totally alike the hikaru you portrayed in 'the ramarian crisis'. :) if you don't mind, i'll put this on my c2. okei? :) more power, man. that was really wonderful. :)

peace!

~.-.~
Riiiceballe chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Eh? This was a cute story ! Aren't you going to finish it? ? I wanna know how they react ! .
karu-14 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
AH! Update! please! Update forces of nature to!
kuro's girl chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
I liked this story, it was cute.
Green Animelover chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
i liked it so please update soon
shinomu chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I was listening to The Darkness "I believe in a thing called love" while reading this, it fit perfectly. xDD

Do I really have to say that I loved it? It was even better than the other one! Haha, Hikaru-chan was really something in this. Hee.

I'm loving Hikaru-chan kissing him like this, it's just so cute! But I still want to read one where Lantis kiss her. XDD

I liked the chappie, when you get carried away it always ends up with something funny. And this one was amazing. xD

Please continue as soon as possible!

~~
shinomu chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I though I had reviwed, but I guess I've been mistaken. ;;

Oh, well, this ficcie is so cute! I loved it, specially Lantis reactions! They weren't OOC or anything, and it just made everything even cuter.

Please continue as soon as possible, I'm loving it.
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
cute...i really enjoyed reading it...please update soon
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I love ur Fanfic! It's so cute! Lantis & Hikaru Rulez!