Reviews for 30 Kisses: Hikaru and Lantis
Kuu de Cefiro chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
hi

are yoy continue with the ohters one shot.. 30 kises hikaru and lantis.. you write the fic are 30 one shots, and my question is where are the others ? are you continue this history?...

kuu
DarknessEclipse342 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awesome story! XD
Wauck bbc.net chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
THEY KISSED! SO CUTE!
sorry I'm using all capitals! It's just a habit, but I really loved this story. 1 of the best 1's I've ever read!
Moneta chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
It was amazing :D, I hope you continue this :)
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is so much fun! I hope to see more chapters soon! It is a pity that I can't find that many Hikaru/Lantis fics out there though... (

Great chapter!

Hells
Lenidrabbles chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
oh, THANK GOD someone is writing this - and doing it so well! I absolutely adored the first one. even though both ficlets are in-characte, the first one wasespecially cute. I really hope you'll continue.
agosto-13 chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
it's cute. and romantic. hehehe...so totally alike the hikaru you portrayed in 'the ramarian crisis'. :) if you don't mind, i'll put this on my c2. okei? :) more power, man. that was really wonderful. :)

peace!

~.-.~
Riiiceballe chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Eh? This was a cute story ! Aren't you going to finish it? ? I wanna know how they react ! .
karu-14 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
AH! Update! please! Update forces of nature to!
kuro's girl chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
I liked this story, it was cute.
Green Animelover chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
i liked it so please update soon
shinomu chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
I was listening to The Darkness "I believe in a thing called love" while reading this, it fit perfectly. xDD

Do I really have to say that I loved it? It was even better than the other one! Haha, Hikaru-chan was really something in this. Hee.

I'm loving Hikaru-chan kissing him like this, it's just so cute! But I still want to read one where Lantis kiss her. XDD

I liked the chappie, when you get carried away it always ends up with something funny. And this one was amazing. xD

Please continue as soon as possible!

~~
shinomu chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I though I had reviwed, but I guess I've been mistaken. ;;

Oh, well, this ficcie is so cute! I loved it, specially Lantis reactions! They weren't OOC or anything, and it just made everything even cuter.

Please continue as soon as possible, I'm loving it.
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
cute...i really enjoyed reading it...please update soon
CagalliYulaAthhaZala chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I love ur Fanfic! It's so cute! Lantis & Hikaru Rulez!