Reviews for Just What We Need
total-animal-lover chapter 32 . 8/27/2010
If both Carli and Sammy were marked by the same demon then why does the demon no longer need Carli but still need Sammy? And if Daine has a different mark does that mean he was marked by a different demon or by the same demon but for a different purpose?
total-animal-lover chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
How could Sammy die sooner rather than later if according to Sam's vision they have a baby together. If Sammy is not even pregnant yet, doesn't that mean her death won't be for quite some time? Besides, I don't want Sammy to die, she's really cool and Sam's whole 'Am I destined to be alone?' thing was pretty over-dramatic though it was funny. Good story!
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 50 . 7/23/2010
Love your story, pleeeeeeeeeeeease update again asap!
Catwarrior chapter 50 . 2/10/2010
the shapeshifter is right now all counts... expect thinking that Dean is dead already. cause sam and sammy probably will interrogate the Dean they have first, realize the truth and then go save carli.

again, welcome back to the story.
Nelle07 chapter 50 . 2/7/2010
NO Save Dean! UpDate son!
Lov3good chapter 50 . 2/6/2010
You're back! Wooho! I was secretly hoping you were gonna update this story some day :D And I was right :D I loved the chatper, it was brilliant :) Good luch with your own work though :D
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
love it xx
chocolatemud chapter 49 . 11/7/2009
i really really love this story!

please write more.. i'm gonna pray to god to help you find some inspirations..

oh.. and i'll cheer on you..

Go, you!
XxGoth PrincessxX chapter 49 . 10/13/2009
I really love this story! i hope you find inspiration to start writing again!
tabAFER chapter 49 . 11/4/2008
please keep writing the story!

its gettin real gudd
tabAFER chapter 40 . 11/3/2008
hehehehe

i was actually watching Home and Away as I was reading this, and it was about half-way in. it was where Angelo finds out that Belle (Jessica Tovey) has been cheating on him with Aiden!

anyway,i full-on screamed wen i read the names, as they are?and were some of my fave characters on the show.

as in refernce to the AFL, who is your team? yhu reference to many teams, but i just wanted to know who yhu barrack for?
tabAFER chapter 17 . 10/29/2008
hehee, Chucky was tha 1st thing i actually thought of, wen yhu mentioned the red-haired doll.

i've only cen Bride of Chucky, but just reading how the doll had the knife, made me remember the movie!

haha, im not srue yet wether or not Sammy is a spec kid.

anywayz, great chappie
tabAFER chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
great chappie!

another of ma fave songs; Holy Grail by Hunters and Collectors.

gurl, this story is going great! also, props for the aussie song references, i like the American stuff, but Australian Music is just plain AWSUM
tabAFER chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
hey! great story so far!

i luv tha lyric references to Shannon Noll's 'All I Want Is More!'

its one of my fave songs... plus he's Aussie like me!

hehe, just wanted to say tht, so ima keep on reading
Lov3good chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I adore your story, I really hope you'll continue with it! it's such a shame if you stop now! I love the characters, You're great~!