Reviews for Just a Poor Man in a Potter's Field
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Wow, deep.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Very, very well done. Vivid images, good rhyme, and excellent flow.
JadedFire chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This was really good. Wish I could write poetry that well. And it really does sound like Dante or something. It flows so well, and I love the descriptions you put in it.
Ayumu Kasuga chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
daang.. reminds me of Dante's poems..
Purple-Jaxie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
You have a way with words. I have always felt bad for Judas even if he did betray Judas, and in this poem you seem to show how much he regretted his decision but it was too late. Really good, God BLess.

~PJ~
Passirino chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
not bad, nice you did it from Judas point of view
bahaghari chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
It's perfect. I've no more to say.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wow, excellent poem you have here.

I really enjoyed the rhyme scheme you had going, fits very well with your message.

Keep it up! .
just jacs chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
that was beautiful. It was stunning very well written. I don't really know what else I can say.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
*blinks*

I admit when I clicked on this-I was browsing "Just In" for something amusingly appalling-and saw it was a poem for Judas, I expected it to be a bunch of tripe and just scanned it-saw the rhyme scene and thought it would be, but then I actually slowed down and read it. You have an amazing way with words. The rhyme scheme here could come across as childish, in hands less skillful, but somehow it doesn't feel forced at all. The entire poem's macabre quality and dark tone are perfect for the subject matter, and I don't think you could possibly have given it a better final stanza. Wonderful work.