Reviews for A Piece of Normalcy
shadow under light chapter 1 . 2h ago
heartwarming!
Felli chapter 1 . 1/10
I wanted to read something short and sweet and Im glad I found this (: Very beautifully written!
xoxo22595 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow. Just beautiful. Really really beautiful.
ririi69 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Really great ;)
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
poetic! love it
sowwyvowwy chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Bloody brilliant piece of writing
Loveydovey3000 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ummm... Isn't this a dramione? Cuz I don't see Dudley in this at all or even anyone else talking other that Draco and hermione. You should probably change the Dudley thing if you want more reviews for your story. Usually I don't read any other Harry potter fanfic unless it is a dramione. They are surprisingly popular. Besides all that, It was great!
Lucinda Primrose Belacqua chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was so touching! I loved this so much :)
mellovmusic chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was a really honest and heart melting dramione, well done. U captured draco perfectly and I've never really fell for a one shot before ;p
skari chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
It seems as though I love everything you write. Your so good at writing Draco's POV
TreadstheDawn chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I love this. I love Draco's inner monologue. I feel like you absolutely nailed his character. Beautifully written and touching.
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
The internal monologue you have written for Draco is so good, so evocative of his character. You captured his shifting emotions beautifully. This is a great story that I know more people would find and enjoy if it were categorized correctly. You've listed the main characters as Hermione and Dudley rather than Draco. Those fanfic lovers of Dramione will not find it unless they happen upon it by mistake, as I did. You may want to update that and re-publish it. Thanks for a delightful read.
Audrey Storm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aww this was rather fluffy and cute
Furrina chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Perfect story. But to beat to the dead horse down, you may want to change your pairing Dudley to Draco
TycheSong chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
How incredibly sweet and wonderful! Love it! Just a heads up, though, your pairing is listed under "Dudley" instead of "Draco." May want to fix it.

Amazing job!