Reviews for Dumbledore's Payback
mumphie chapter 4 . 11/4/2023
You brought out quite a few guffaws with this story! Love it. ;)
the scorpion commander chapter 4 . 3/3/2023
nice!
Lord Chronus chapter 2 . 10/23/2022
Snape going to therapy? ...you're insane. Aways be insane. It's hilarious.
Lunzie1 chapter 4 . 9/29/2022
Chuckled through all four chapters. Just wonderful!
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 5/4/2022
This story was hilarious!
The payback, the pranks, the therapy.
All of it was lots of fun.
Someplaces I was rolling on the floor, gasping for air.
Thanks for writing this great work.
Take care and be safe!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
The spanking Snape thing was funny. If he wanted to ACT like a child, then it was only fair that Dumbledore TREATED him like a child. Why Snape Apologists expect literal CHILDREN to act more mature than the ADULT boggles my mind….and it wasn’t like Snape HAD to treat students like that, I mean, Lucius got onto TWELVE YEAR OLD Draco for being so openly hostile to Harry because it was SUSPICIOUS, yet apparently NOBODY thought an adult treating 3/4ths of his students that way was suspicious? I liked all the other punishments too, but I have to say that my FAVORITE part was Ron correcting Harry and saying “OUR father”. THAT is Ron, not what the majority of the fandom or Kloves (may he be miserable for the rest of his life and all eternity) portray him as.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2021
Weird crack,spanking a 30 something year old man. I guess in some weird way it makes things up to Harry, but even if Dumbledore punishes everyone in some way, he doesn't make up for what he did to anyone else. Who's going to beat him for being such a shitty headmaster?
hunzbookwyrm chapter 4 . 9/3/2020
Cute story,hope to see more from you soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
Why would Harry to go the Burrow? The Weasleys aren't his real family unless overcontrolling mother figures, FanGurlz, and FanBoyz are his thing.

Love Albus getting what he deserved and finally pulling his head out of his own ass.
DK chapter 3 . 6/8/2020
'lemon-dropless' is now a word and it means 'miserable without their only form of comfort'.
I live the toads, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
This was brilliant!
(On the other hand, V got it too easy I suppose.)
Lyria17 chapter 4 . 6/5/2020
Awesome! I loved this story! Laughed all the way through! :D
agentplanty1 chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
This felt good to read. Love the pensive tub.
roon0 chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
Fabulous. I have enjoyed this hugely.
roon0 chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
LOL Just as it should of happened.