Reviews for The Guiding Star
Sakuray98 chapter 27 . 10/24
This is definitely not fair! Why didn't you finish the story! My mind is occupied by it that I can't concentrate on anything anymore knowing I can't read the ending since the last time you updated was 8 years ago! I am not even sure if you will ever read this! However if you by chance you read it pleaaaaase pretty please finish this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
LoveLittleWolf chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Did u discontinue this story? Please write again!
Adeen chapter 27 . 1/29/2010
Wow not this was a very tough chapter to read! Poor Syaoran! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please up-date! I have to know what happens next! By far one of my favorite stpries!
angelstarhikaru chapter 20 . 6/23/2008
Eeto... I believe the word "Ojii-sama" in this sentence: “O-ojiisama!” she stuttered nervously." is incorrect as 'ojii' means grandpa. I believe 'ouji' should be the correct spelling, according to its hiragana. Hope this helps! Love the story, by the way. Keep up the great work!
da1wholuvanime chapter 27 . 5/24/2008
update. that's all i want. Seroiusly. IM DYING HERE! HAVE MERCY! i wanna read more!Please?
hannagrace chapter 27 . 3/31/2008
*sneaks up to Saku from behind and huggles*

Voice from the past, ne?

For some reason or another, I was visiting the other day, and looked up this story for old times' sakes. Coming back to this was like getting together with an old friend. I missed it very much!

I read the story again, from beginning to end. I'd almost forgotten how much I loved it. It's really turned into an epic of a pic, hasn't it? Your writing is still amazing, and all the twists and turns in the plot has kept the story interesting - which is hard to do in a fic as long as this.

There are a few grammatical errors and spelling typos, but nothing that took away from the story.

*bows slightly* Please continue the story. I hope you update soon.

skwon2 chapter 27 . 2/29/2008
i know it's been awhile since you wrote this fanfic, but please continue. I really liked it.
OldCC chapter 27 . 2/4/2008
Please tell me this will all work out okay, and SOON.

At least let him have sight, or hearing, or speech, or SOMETHING back. Even just one would help him get rid of that complete and utter turmoil in his mind. PLEASE.

This is almost too terrible to read, I'm just holding on to a thread of hope here... I'm way too hooked to stop reading now.

Please, I know it's been almost two months now, but update... I beg you! Don't leave him like this!
Kibou no Kizuna chapter 27 . 12/14/2007
*sobs* Syaoran has the worst luck ever!

I wonder what happened with Wing Kay though - even though Yao Liang said she was helping him for a very long time, it kinda seems like she was reluctant to go with him. Wonder if she's on his side in order to achieve a greater goal ... o the suspense is getting to me! . lol Please update soon! (and good luck with all the work you have!)
SakuraAyanami chapter 27 . 12/14/2007
whoop! finally an update and i just have to say... xiao lang is one unlucky bastard
icyblossom3 chapter 26 . 12/13/2007
i reread the chapter about sakura key neutralizing the poison that she absorb from Li. So why can't she do it again to help him get his sight back?
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 27 . 12/13/2007
no! why? T-T
icyblossom3 chapter 27 . 12/13/2007
aw poor syaoran

update more and soon pleasee
rosedreamer101 chapter 27 . 12/13/2007
omfg, u need to stop effing doing this it effing retarded! stop hurting and harming xiao lang it's gay u need to stop! seriously, god! i'm in a pissy mood sor it the time of moth but seriously stop effing doing this let xiao lang get his sight or something back! he's becoming a male version of helen kelen and it's not kewl at all