Reviews for The Good Stuff
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I was going through some old stories and found myself rereading this classic of yours. Then I discovered that I'd never reviewed. Bad Jen! Great short fic. A little whump and a little friendship without some long dragged out tale. I loved it! This was fun.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Great McKay and Sheppard buddy fic. Love the whump. All things considered, Rodney handled himself quite well. Nice bonding scene. I enjoy coming back to this story and reread it often.
Hettie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Another Favorite!
Nyrocat chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
I LOVE IT! *adds to favs*
Shakia chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Hooray! Awesome story! :D John and Rodney friendship is awesome. x3 Thanks for writting this!
NotTasha chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Yeah, that's the good stuff. Great little story. Poor Rodney, not even knowing he was hurt - and then going in search of John. Great!
Lady Sidera chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wowie, good stuff indeed! Excellently written, and your characterisation was so cute and absolutely spot-on! My only - very slight - complaint is that I would have appreciated a little more out-of-it Rodney, and only because I always think the more the better. ;) Great little story, that was...

This is SO going on my favourites list! :)
angw chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Another great story :D
krysalys chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Aw... woobies. ;)

And I sure as hell loves me some Rodney-whumpin'! ;)

Always a delight, m'dear.

-}-

Krys
Alpha Pegasi chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Terrific little whumping and friendship fic!
Elisa chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Oh, that was great! Love how you whump Rodney and have John there to help him! Love it! Really very well written and very entertaining! Thanks! Looking forward to your next story as always!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I loved this short. A Rodney injured but determined is one of my favorite motifs. The interplay between the two men was great as was having Sheppard injured just enough that Rodney had to help him as well.