Reviews for Waiting For You
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
BEAUTIFUL ending, I must say. BEAUTIFUL.
Isee chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Yay! It's up! I think this epilogue gives real closure, for Ed as well as Winry.
Winkle chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
Kinda bittersweet, he finally came back and they're together... but they're old and grey.

Very touching regardless. Well done.
AnimeFreek101 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Aw...yay! This is a MUCH better ending! The way it ended before was so sad, I'm glad you added the epilogue. _ If this brought any tears to me, they were tears of happiness (not that it did make me cry. It's just so happy...) but anyway, good job.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wah! Nearly every fanfic I've read based on this movie is too depressing.

But you did a lovely job with the story. Thanks for sharing it.
AnimeFreek101 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Yes...that is a sad edning.. I haven't seen the movie, but I know the ending. I wanted to cry when I first saw that. It's not fair! Winry wait and waits, (YEARS waiting and waiting!) and this is how it all ends. This fic is so angsty, almost made me cry. However, the manga shows a lot of the stuff that we never see on the anime, so there's always that. XD Anyway, good job! 10/10!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
O...
Isee chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
That was really good, in so many ways. Even though I'm not a big Edwin shipper I can tell you captured their relationship perfectly. You really can't tell that English isn't your first language except for some slight grammatical errors. If you need someone to beta read your work for stuff like that, send me a reply.
Auto-mail Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I feel the same way...but they had their reasons and as they always say, "Move forward and don't live in the past." So Winry is taking it quite well. Hoping just one day that they might return. But she knows they won't, and if they do...then boy, isn't she lucky, right?

Beautiful story, by the way. I'm writing a new one called "So Far Away". It's about Ed and Al leaving Winry in the movie and when they leave, for some ungodly reason, Ed can hear Winry's voice while Winry hears Ed.
Winkle chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
"I’m no satisfied with its ending and what they did to Winry. It left a dull pain in my heart." Oh yea I hear that, do I ever. I know exactly what you mean.

Very well written, truly sad and emotional. Just a little bone to pick, "Izumy" is spelt "Izumi". And "She even got his measurement down pad", typo, I'm sure you meant "down pat". Second typo, "He made her waits again", extra "s". I think that's it.

Sorry if I'm being picky, just trying to help. But beautifully done though.