Reviews for Chameleon
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Interesting idea, but difficult to get into. It's very ooc. Also, might want to look into a beta reader... writing in paragraphs would make this easier to read, and less like it was just an ongoing summary of events.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I'm taking a wild guess here, but I'd say there IS something wrong with Prowl and that something is that Soundwave made some wort of untraceable virus and had Lazerbeak or one of his Cassettes download it into poor Prowl, and now Prowl is going Con.
Charizgrovsion chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
Few things could be fixed but it is good - especially the plot!
theoHIangurl chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
That last line though_
lena chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This almost pulled me in, and if this was done with a more emotionally volatile mech then maybe I could buy the setup (I mean that because no one seems to really think anything is *wrong*, they just find it annoying and think he should stop). As it is, this feels more like a forced setup so prowl can feel guilty later on. Really forced in parts. And prime in the first chapter saying 'I will not tolerate too much more of this' re prowl sending mechs on a fake mission? Just what is the magic number? Third time's the charm? This is all way ooc,.
Kitsune Swift chapter 20 . 2/7/2013
Very interesting story. I was quite a bit worried that Prowl wouldn't make it.

I love the dynamic between him and Jazz... no matter how bad things get, they always trust each other. It's a refreshing point of view, as Prowl is always portrayed such a stick in the mud, to see him display some emotion. Well done. )
Blackshadow32 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
That must have been the hardest thing for prowl. He had to betray (under orders) everyone he cared about. I would not have been able to. I would have tried anything to stop that of that happen to someone I knew dearly.
Xrose96 chapter 20 . 9/18/2012
Please ignore what that last reviewer said O_O (Lucas-something-or-another, I think). I think the story was perfect, extremely well written, and one of my few absolute FAVORITE Jazz and Prowl stories. I've read quite a few, and I'm always searching for one of those 'special' ones. Your story cleared the proverbial bar without any difficulty whatsoever. I don't have low standards either ;). Seriously, don't change a thing :). And keep up the good work! I've already visited your profile and read your other works, and will happily await anything new you might decide write. I do hope this happens soon. _
LucasVN chapter 20 . 9/8/2012
This fic, while well thought out, is lacking in the areas of in-depth character development, and in general seems a little too light in terms of emotional impact. I feel a rewrite would benefit it greatly. Nonetheless, the story itself is well written. Even if it wasn't as hard hitting as it could have been, Prowl's act was so convincing that I too was convinced he had lost his processor. The revelation that it was in fact a clever plan caught me by surprise. And, of course, Prowl's averted sacrifice was a nice touch.

Also, I like the fact that you probed a particularly dark area of warfare. Chemical and biological weapons are easily some of the most sinister means of fighting wars (and pray tell, they will never be used again). I have seen some ideas regarding Cybertronian analogs, but none quite as dramatic and devastating as yours. All in all, a well thought out fic, even if it is lacking in weight. :)
EmperialGem21 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
What a wonderful read this was! I thoroughly enjoyed the story and all the suspense you dished out. This is definitely one of my favorite stories :).
Lost Among Stars And Bots chapter 20 . 2/29/2012
This is one of the most BEAUTIFUL friendship fanfictions that I have ever read! Loved it to the core! :D
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
This was an incredible story! It was full of ups and downs and every move made totally took me off guard! Bravo!
crimson6633 chapter 20 . 12/6/2011
I started freaking out and getting mad/sad at prowl, I LUVED this story!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 20 . 10/30/2011
Fianna9 chapter 20 . 9/9/2011
This is an extremely creepy and well written story. Thundercracker is correct to be afraid of this virus, and he handles their encounter very well.