Reviews for Silent Words
Chi Yagami chapter 25 . 2/10/2008
well, very different fanfiction... liked some :) others I just didn't get ;; this chapter was really cool with the stuff Raven was reading, yay for TS.E.
Chi Yagami chapter 20 . 2/10/2008
ou dark RaeRob... x)
Chi Yagami chapter 11 . 2/10/2008
this is in your other fic! :)
Chi Yagami chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
sounds like a Raven-loner chapter to me.
Chi Yagami chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
don't get this one... it is leaving me puzzled o0
Chi Yagami chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
ooh, I really like the last lines: "Death cheated and prison avoided." it really sounds like X, and something a cynical person would say... which could possibly be X :)
PSIQUIS chapter 25 . 6/13/2006
All i've got to say is:

WOW!
Egglette chapter 25 . 5/3/2006
Great series of oneshots.

Looking forward to your next works. (To be honest though, I probably won't read the RobRae centered fics. I wish I had the willpower for it-I'm gonna try.)
Egglette chapter 24 . 5/3/2006
I see this as a Slade-Robin, during the Apprentice episodes while Slade was training him.

Maybe not for you, but I think it works that way.
Egglette chapter 23 . 5/3/2006
Nice. I can't wear red myself; I look too much like someone smeared blood on me. I'm so pale. Not enough to match Raven's but...ya.
Egglette chapter 21 . 5/3/2006
I like the Star-Rob interaction. Wouldn't it be a cool fic, to have the titans living in an alternate universe, where they are the villains?

-gears start to churn-
Egglette chapter 20 . 5/3/2006
Punctuation was a li'l off, but it was still good.

Even though I don't write/ship RobRae, the line was nice at the end. Nice dialogue.

Btw, I'm reviewing for what I've missed.
Egglette chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
Aww. That's sad.

But very nice, too. At first I thought it was Raven's POV, and I'm all...Angst Equinox doesn't write BBRae...But then as it continued, I figured out who it was. So, yay.

I still like BBT, just don't tell anyone. ;D
Flying Rat Wings chapter 23 . 4/24/2006
Eerie, but I must say you stopped directly ripping off other fics (from what I can tell) and when you do you give credit to the author. A feat surely to be proud of.
Spiderjuice chapter 25 . 4/21/2006
More of that creepy sort of humor (at the end). I like it! ...You know, you seem to do especially well with "color" themes. I like how you interpret them. It's very interesting.

xSJ:)