Reviews for Nike
Smouse chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow, this was great! As in, totally canon great! :D
I'm so glad I got to read this! Thanks! :3
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is really good! I liked it!
Fishyicon chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great story, as usual.
May I just say; your grammar is impecable! Keep writing!
ShadowChild Of Death chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Cute story good job.
Weiila chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I have been horribly lazy, but now I am finally getting off my behind and giving you the praise you sorely deserves.

I have been reading all your fanfics about Jak and Daxter (and golly, you even proved to me that there can be good Ratchet and Clank fic! But I'll give that its own lovin's), and I am in absolute adoration for the wonderful interaction you work between the characters. You have Jak and Daxter care so much about each other that it just pulls my heartstrings, that scene in Heatstroke where Jak goes nuts until they give him Daxter just about nearly floored me.

But now we're talking about Nike. Gorgeous interaction here as well, and I love Sig. Just that detail about him helping out to get Daxter on the track, absolutely golden. And for that matter, FINALLY somebody goes and writes about the fact that there would be complications to having an ottsel race in the qualifying race. Haw! XD

Not to mention Jak's excitement as Daxter races, it makes me giggle with joy.

Keep up the wonderful work!

*places flowers in your fanfic temple*
myeerah chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Very well done. You ironed out plot wrinkles I didn't even notice, i.e. not meeting Erol until later. Excellent writing.
Sanctus Sanguis chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I like it. Interesting, and feels very real.

Good characterization of Sig and Jak.

Sanctus Sanguis

Purity of Blood
Hold on hero chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
That SHOULD have been in the game.

Jak:Nu-uh! It was fun to storm off like that!
lothirielsilimaure chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
So cool! The new Jak game is out now- Jak x! I've played all the games, I love them so. I wish Daxter was really that good a driver, it took me forever to complete the race! How old is Jak anyway?