Reviews for Black or White
Guests are cool chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
You know, this is better writing than most proffesional writers. 10/10. Well done ;)
summerbee chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Very interesting. To try and see behind things, to give the two opponents in FF VII their words and their examination with their topic. In the end, black and white have already the same ground. So they can fight until eternity, or until they get past black and white.
Galaxia Alpha chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Nice job drawing contrasting portraits of Cloud and Sephiroth while capturing their similar sense of purpose and determination. I almost feel like this needs a third chapter. You know how white doesn't look quite as bright unless it's next to black, and black doesn't look quite as dark unless it's next to white? That's what this story makes me feel like. The black and white theme is clear, but I want to see the contrasts between Cloud and Sephiroph even more closely paralleled than in two separate chapters. I just keep imagining a third chapter with the two of them together, but bouncing back and forth between their different perspectives. Just a thought. Anyway, nice job on this story.
elebelly chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Wow...this was beautifully written. Amazing. Mind blowing. I love how you really got down to their inner-most feeling and perceptions. Wow.
Shoutenryu chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
umm sorry but I think that some of your reviewers are a bit inconsiderate with no real insight to what will happen in your stories (im guessing vincent will get depressed and gloomy one his girlfriend dumps him LOL)

well anyway MIRACULOUS job wiht the metaphors and please write some more!

your fan

Shou-kun
bloodhound chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
You're a talented author. XD Though I think you really shine with humor fics, it's nice to see you attempt something like this as well.

It's very reflectful. Well-written!
Jimmy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
dude! Screw this shit! go back to writing "My Disjointed Life"! This is BORING!
Hashkorns chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Woot! Go Barret!

Red's stupid?
Ethere chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
Heh, I never reviewed those ones, so I guess I'm going to do it now (how could I miss your last update? I think that's because FF was messed up the last couple of days).

Cloud: I kinda liked it, even if "I am the light" is weird in his case (he would probably think something amongst the lines: I am lost/I don't understand everything/I'm in the eternal darkness). I also don't think he realised what feelings Tifa held for him (Tifa has always been a mystery for him, even if she could read pretty easily in him, not mention that she tried to not let her feelings interfere with their mission during the game). If Aerith is still alive, that means that this takes part before the Ancient Forest part... at that time, we could barely say that Tifa held any feelings for him XD

Tifa: I am your light, uh, kinda KH2 syndrome? XD I suppose it's meant to resonate with the "I am the light" that Cloud first thought in his drabble. I think you nailed Tifa very well here, though. The funny thing with Tifa is that she (kinda) needs Cloud as a pillar in her world (seeing that she stayed with him while he was zombie-like), but Cloud also needs her as a pillar (seeing how he lost his mind when she doubted him). Strange double occurrence :p

Barret: while I totally agree with what you wrote... it was too well written for being Barret's thought, ahah XD from what I remember, he's always eating his words and all but I would sure be in hell if I'd have to write as he speaks in the game :)

Anyway, that was a good reading, so keep up the good work, ne? :p

Syn
Terenbas chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Interesting. Very descriptive. However, in MY DISJOINTED LIFE, you totally trashed Vincent's character. So when you write Vincent's perspective, you need something stern and gloomy.
Beatrisu chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
You have a way with words, you know... More, please?
Hashkorns chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
No, your story has no OC in it. I was just asking a question that has nothing to do with your story and because you seem to be a good author.
Jessica Holmes chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
You are an amazing author.

It's good to hear a fic from a guy for once, who knows his stuff when it comes to the down right hillarious parts like in your other fic (loved every minute of that! Reminded me so much of my college friends). But this little fic you got here too, it's put simply in one brief page, when it would take other authors yonks to blurt out the same message, and emotion (myself included) So hats off to you! And keep on writing.

Xx Jessie xX

(p.s. keep that university fic going, I start next year, and it's making me laugh a tonne.)
Hashkorns chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Dude. That was really good. Hope your update really fast. Oh, and I have a question. How do you make other people not hate your OCs?