Reviews for Decomposure
Allison Moose C chapter 8 . 5/29/2017
BRAVO! I loved this so much!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
I mostly don't leave reviews on fics that are from so long ago because I just read too much and would type myself crazy, but I kind of had to. This one just might have killed me. I'm crying a bit here.
AnchoredStar chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Holy Crap! I think you should receive an award for this fanfiction! This is without a doubt the best fanfiction i have ever read. You portrayed each character perfectly and I could see this as an alternative ending to season 1. Wow. I just... You have blown my mind. I am definitely going to check out your other work. Have you thought about writing for the show, because you would be fantabulous at it Anyway, thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
This was a tragic story of the Winchesters killing the demon but loosing Sam. I think that Dean could live with it as long as Sam would haunt him.
SammysTeam chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Good GOD you're good! I was DEFINITELY crying at the end of this. You could possibly be my new favorite SPN fanfic writer! ;D
AB chapter 8 . 3/16/2010
No! Sam's dead AGAIN? For the (counting All Hell Breaks Loose) THIRD TIME! Jesus. No. Bad, bad BAD. You can't separate Dean and Sam. John, maybe. But not them.
AB chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
SAMMY! What happened?
TheStylishElf chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
That was a really great story, true to the characters, witty and well written. Thanks!
FeathersAndPie chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Hey~!

I really loved this story. It's different, hence the psivamp. Really creative with the descriptions and feelings.

But it was really sad that Sam died in there. ):

Anyways, keep it up~!

Nat.
Harrigan chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
This was excellent. This is the sort of story that I usually shy away from, afraid it will turn into a deathfic that - to be honest - a psivamp would probably love. But this kept me riveted till the end, despite my trepidations, because it was so well-written.
Iorhael chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
Right. You made me cry. And cringe. And whimper. And laugh, too.

And hope. Dean is still stupid apparently. :)

Amazing and brilliant. How did you learn putting witty words like that? *is awed*
WaltzMatildah chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Wow...just...wow. I only just found this courtesy of TWoP, yes I'm scrolling through three hundred pages of fan fic recs, that's how desperate I am. But, it's totally worth it when it uncovers things like this...

Didn't matter to me that the concept of the psivamp wasn't original to you, it worked so so brilliantly in this case. Sam feeding of Dean's angst...so perfect and kinda true too.

Well done and I know this is over a year old but I know getting reviews never gets old!
Rat chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
I liked the ending, sad, but good.
Rat chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
I've got to say, I hate what you did to Sam, but this is one hell of a damn good story.
Agent Five chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Right. I'm officially a fan!

Man, I just love your writing. It's so well structured and your style is so complexly detailed but yet so easy to read. I'm devouring your words like I would a favourite bar of chocolate!

This whole story is just fabulous. From the whole notion of Sam-psivamp (and thank you for opening my eyes to the concept, albeit not yours!) to how it ties in so well with the canon storyline. I do like your theory re: the YED - why it was after Sam, why Mary & Jess died, and why John was in California. These are questions yet to be fully answered by the show itself but your idea sits well in my imagination.

And the Sam you have here created post-resurrection is wonderfully dark and yet poignant. So many layers of tragedy & hope. I love the taunting to get a 'fix' and the scene in the chapel is decidedly chilling.

I'm glad that the end was of Sam's doing and something of a noble sacrifice - a 'good' reason for the monster created from him & a route for Dean's healing to follow. John's absolute assuredness that he has the strength/coldness to kill his own son - purely because it must be done - is haunting.

And I like the epilogue. It's right that Dean would drive away and just keep going - as far from their life & the associated pain & grief as he could. But his destiny is not his to control, it seems. And that fits well with his anti-hero nature.

I'm off to find some more of your work now! It's of such a high standard and I'm so enjoying the read.