Reviews for Locked Up
kasey chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
U should write a one-shot or something and Sam finally tells Dean what happened in the cell.
BriannieBee64 chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
I dont want to be mean. But I just have to say...so many things in this story were wrong, like turning Sam into a whiny, weakling, when they threatend him, Sam wouldnt allow that scum to hurt him oe threaten him like that. And turning Dean into One too! he would have fought back and nor would he have just gave up that easily and let the Man kill him or Sam when he had they had a chance to survive and even wounded Dean would still try to save Sam...other than that I liked your story...but dont hate me.
spndeansammylov chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
wow - very intense
the end scene *sigh*, sam would let the warden shot him - tsk tsk, dean in "RL"would never let this happen :), but i like this story
well written :)
Viviane Renard chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Intense story! You really packed it full of action-it was a suspenseful reading. Thank you for writing this wonderful gem!
ChelseaWinchester chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
That was a good story but im absolutely dying to know...did that son of a bitch rape sammy? and is there a follow up story?
carolinesayer chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
aw :( sad but sweet dean protective mode :D thankyou :) you write dean in particular really well :D xx
doyleshuny chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
OMG Pooe Sammy! ): Marlin DID rape him? Poor Sammy! I feel so horrible! I SO LOVE SAMMY! I SO LOVE DEAN! SUPERNATURAL TOTALLY ROCKS! You did extremely fantastic job! I loved this! Poor Sammy!
azab chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
loved it good job :
Bunny1 chapter 12 . 4/8/2009
Oh, wow... that was amazing...
funkyhigh chapter 12 . 4/22/2008
Awesome fic! but man i want to know what happened! i'm a fan of those kind of not quite finished endings, i write them myself, but can you just tell me? surely you have an answer, and i know something did happen but he had the jumpsuit on right, so surely...
Twinchy chapter 12 . 1/25/2008
OMG, now I can finally breathe again. I'm so beyond glad they got out of there more or less intact!

Am I vengeful when I say/write that both men harrazing Sam and Dean highly deserved their fate?

Overall, this was a well-written and tense story which kept me reading without so much as pausing from beginning to end. Your characterization of the brothers was great and your pacing (especially the way you chose your chapter endings) never failed to send me into cardiac arrest.

My only real complaint would be that chapter 11 was the weakest of the whole fiction for a number of reasons. One, because it really got a little too cheesy. Plus, I doubt Dean could have successfully protected Sam from taking the bullet to the head at any rate, since he is a good deal smaller than his 'little' brother. And finally, I doubt the warden would have taken all his 'sweet' time with regards to the state police closing in and since he didn't hesitate with his first shot when Dean pushed Sam out of the way.

Other than that, you wrote a breath-taking story with evil bad guys who were a force to be reckoned with even though they weren't supernatural in any way.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
toh noes! im glad evil marlins dead!

i hope he didnt violate little sammy...even though it sounds like he did.

awesome fic, sounds like folsom prison blues! which is weirs because you wrote it like a year before it came out lol, psychic you

anyways, awesome, loved it

XsarahX
Ihni chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
Okay, if Marlin wasn't a fictional character ... and a DEAD fictional character at that ... I'd kill him myself.
Dark-flames chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
Great story! A few loose ends and odds, but all in all... sat here mesmerized and pulled through the entire thing in about an hour... great work.

Of course I wish we'd have known if Sam really got off okay in that cell... poor dean, not knowing for certain must kill him... yes I do realize it's ficiton and I read much too much of it 0)
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.