Reviews for Who's the First to Hit the Ground?
dark-KISHY chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
ok this was weird

i liked the other two chapters better and i look forward to the sequel it should be interesting
Arcadia Moonspark chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
HEY COOL CHAP! WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?
shadowoftheredmoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
that was pretty good...-adds to faves-
Nari-sama chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
hehehehe Spencer punching Boris lol

YES SHOT TYSON Garland

Poor poor Tala and Kai they were injured so much

This review makes no sense even to me! .

I like it! I feel like kicking Boris'ass too lol! O.O

~Nari~
Milla Kuznetsov chapter 3 . 2/16/2006
I'm happy this chapter is only about what might have happened! O.o It would have been really sad if Bryan and Spencer had really dead!

It was a good chapter anyways - Even if it is 'what might have happened'

I can't wait till the sequel! - Talk to ya later, byez!

Milla Kuznetsov (Love your story! and i bet the sequel will be just as good or better! -)
Ice-wolf-16 chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
aww so sad but still good T-T
Winter-Rae chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
I know this is what might have happened (and I musy say that I am glad it didn't) but NO NOT BRYAN! *sniff sniff*. haha. I hope you don't mind me saying but this isn't as good as the other chapters. Please don't hate me for saying that. Please don't kill Spencer I don't think I could deal with that. Anyway I want to say that I really love your writing style in general. To tell you the truth I'm nervous about working on something with you cause you're so damn talented! Well keep up and good work.

Milla Kuznetsov chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Yay! A happy ending - (even though alot of people got hurt badly O.o)

Hee hee anyways, it was a great story! I loved it -.-It was awsome!

The Blitzkrieg Boyz are my faverite team and i'm happy they were in it! -

Well, talk to ya later! Byez!

Milla Kuznetsov (And don't worry, you didn't spell my name wrong! - I can't wait till the sequel!)
ForeverRio chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
great story, get that seguil up soon plz!
Winter-Rae chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
AW! So cute I loved the ending! You made me so happy! My favorite part had to have been Spencer punching out Boris. The best line "and that was because I felt like it" GO SPENCER! This was amazing. Poor Garland i was so upset when he was getting beat :(

Anyway this was really great I hope you have a sequel in mind. I love Garland and Bryan in here so much. Well I will talk to ya later. Oh by the way thank you for adding me to your fav author list I am flattered ;).

Well See ya.

Winter-Rae

P.S can't wait to start our project lol
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
WOW! That was great! I love Garland so much! He has got to be one of the best characters ever. I love the friendship between the 3 boys! You are doing an awesome job was this. I hope Garland, Brooklyn and Mystel are alright. Update soon okay. I can't wait to read more of this. You are doing a beautiful job.

Milla Kuznetsov chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
OMG! Garland was kidnapped! O.o And Mystel was shot!

Erm anyways, i love your story (it's really good) And i really like the nicknames you picked for Brooklyn and Mystel! Pax and Cicada, hee hee -.- I hope you update soon! Byz!

Milla Kuznetsov (Poor Garland ;-;)