Reviews for Forever
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 10h ago
It's sad that they outlived everyone, the drawback of immortality. But look at all the time they gave for research lol. Great story too short but other than the last couple paragraphs I think this chapter was my favourite.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 10h ago
And bit, but that's only cause I'm a bit vengeful and would like to have seen Ron and Hermoine get more of a payback for their lack of sincere friendship. But by and large I loved the story just wished it was longer lol.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 11h ago
I was wondering how long it would be before Harry remembered about Sirius. So would definitely how the twins and Ginny are going to get revenge on Ron and possibly Hermoine lol.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 12h ago
LOL Ron is just stupid but I really am surprised at how stupid Hermoine was, lol she knows Harry knows the real reason for her so called friendship yet she still continue yes with the insults and trying to regain his trust. For being such a know it all she really is an ignoramus. Oh well I may have been wrong about her but I was right about the rest lol. Well other than Luna but she was never mentioned so she doesn't count lol.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 12h ago
LOL telepathy can be quite a good thing lol. I'm glad the trial is over with though I do think that Petunia should have gotten more than a sterilization. She won't betray her marriage because that would not be normal lol and with the walrus neutered it was a waste of time. Dudley should have gotten more than ten years but at least the curse will remain till death lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 13h ago
I've always loved the Neville/Draco pairing hope they get together. Ron and Hermoine were soooo worried about Harry that the "disagreement with the Dursleys" wasn't even questioned and they ignored him for the rest of the night. Yeah so why is Harry friends with them again lol?
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 13h ago
I'm glad he is healing. It's going to be interesting when school starts. Luna will probably already know, Neville will pause a bit with it being Snape but will not letbit stop his trust and friendship. Hermoine will go on a vampire research trip but still befriend him, Ron will probably be the wrench in the works as he will be the bigoted git he always is, can never figure out why Harry takes him back everytime as his best friend. Draco will be interesting if Severus is his godfather but even then I don't see a problem but a new friend. Now to see how close I am lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 13h ago
Why was there no surprise about his possible house change lol. A snake named Sam lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 14h ago
And small start but a good one
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 14h ago
Not a great day for Harry..trial so everyone will know of the abuse, drinking blood which he needs is sexuality and now to find out he will be compelled to tell all his hidden secrets. Until he can balance out what will happen to what he is brainwashed to think it's going to be tough for harry.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 14h ago
I really don't blame Harry. He has no reason at all to trust any adult and his life just did a complete one eighty. The only good things he believes in as much as he can in Severus hopefully it won't take long for trust to develope.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 14h ago
I like that spell of Severus's even better than the kiss lol. Absolutely brilliant.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 14h ago
They should be killed but the Kiss would be best simply because with it being done by the Ministry it won't backfire on Sev and Remus, also cause it isn't the "normal" punishment. But there that says the guys can't have any unauthorized first.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 14h ago
They should have explained more before leaving him alone.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 14h ago
If he glamours himself then Poppy wouldn't notice and do the indepth diagnostic spells she would just heal what she saw. But yes they all should have noticed something off about Harry.