Reviews for Forever
MoniGems7 chapter 16 . 9/26
I never realized that Immortal creaters would have to watch there lived ones die and they could do nothing about it. Playing it back I don't think I wanna be a vampire,•̀
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 15 . 8/27
Enjoyed the story thanks
Drarryshippernumberone chapter 1 . 5/26
I absolutely adore this fic! im on my 4th re read its so good! i dont normally leave reviews but im just in love with this! youre writing is superb! :D xx
Clhover chapter 16 . 4/3
I absolutely love this story!
Marz chapter 16 . 2/29
Omg, after reading this it brouhaha me to tears. To see your loved ones all die while you are immortal. I just really wanted them all to turn immortal in the end, but that’s not how life works. :,( you did such a good job!
eeminxs chapter 16 . 10/7/2019
With so many ups and downs in the story, it made for an intense and wonderful read. The ending was so perfect...bittersweet. Thank you for this!
Lisiane chapter 16 . 8/19/2019
Nice one!
snarry63 chapter 16 . 7/21/2019
Fantastic story !
Midfangnightwolf chapter 4 . 5/27/2019
Please say severus and Remus will either bite them or make them relive Harry's worst times with them and every nightmare
shadow warriors chapter 13 . 12/30/2018
Did Voldermort just complimented severus snape on his looks!
scgaraycochea chapter 16 . 12/20/2018
Hello! I greatly enjoy this story, your are a great writer!
Thank you for such a beautifull fanfic.
Charlotte Mattox chapter 16 . 5/27/2018
Love this story. I even cried at the end.
Miles Upshur1 chapter 16 . 5/19/2018
You should write more like this... I cried and I haven’t in years.
cal chapter 16 . 4/16/2018
amor caecus (love blind) as a suggestion for your aphrodisiac. if you're not planning on changing it, then remove the aside asking for suggestions as that stops the flow for the reader.
trintheclaw chapter 16 . 12/27/2017
No...No...NOOOOOO! THEY'RE all dead! How could this happen? Damnit I'm dead now too