Reviews for Forever
whitebuffalowmn chapter 16 . 5/7
great story!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 5/3
such a touching ending, i love it!
Great story!
rowenasheir chapter 16 . 5/3
Beautiful but sad ending. Their kids and other desendants are at least vampires and stay with them.
Lavonya chapter 3 . 4/29
Damn those muggles... poor Kid...
Lavonya chapter 2 . 4/29
Poor Harry... Disgusting wretched sick muggles!
misuky7 chapter 16 . 10/9/2014
This was so sweet. I adored this quite a bit. Severus and Harry were just adorable together, and I loved their daughter. :3
thewolf74 chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
The last bit of this chapter brought tears to my eyes. I'm happy that Harry had Severus in the end, and I'm happy that remember their family that had passed on. I really love this story.
sandra52519 chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
This is one of the best story's i've read. Really amasing.
PeytonBlackTheOriginal chapter 16 . 7/19/2014
Wow. Just wow.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Wouldn't it be you may kiss the groom. Since its bride
ZianaSue chapter 16 . 6/9/2014
I looooooved it.. Happy endings all around!

The only part I didn't like was the child abuse and rape, and the almost rape again. But I understand that had to happen for Harry to end up mated to Severus so quickly. Otherwise the story might be a bit longer.

Keep up the good work

Chao*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This last paragraph is so out of place, especially starting with "It was like something from the film.."
Sakihinata chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
they're cute together, that was a sweet story!
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
It's sad that they outlived everyone, the drawback of immortality. But look at all the time they gave for research lol. Great story too short but other than the last couple paragraphs I think this chapter was my favourite.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
And bit, but that's only cause I'm a bit vengeful and would like to have seen Ron and Hermoine get more of a payback for their lack of sincere friendship. But by and large I loved the story just wished it was longer lol.