Reviews for Snow
halfravenhalfclaw chapter 1 . 6/25
POST A SECOND CHAPTER PLEEEEEEEASE!
Platey Matey chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
no, James and lily, Sirius and Remus, Wormtail and Voldemort full stop.
prickles chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
'nother chapter please!
kruelas chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
tears-of-a-different-shade chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Second chapter you say? Well then, you must get on that immediatly! I mean, this is an amazing story, but that is simply no place to leave it! I mean really! Who ends their stories on cliffies? I certainly hope you don't because I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
jsweethrt809 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I like your story and the way you write, but I just really want Sirius and Remus to end up together! please post the second chapter; I don't know if they'll get together in it, but I'd like to read it nonetheless. :):)
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
wow!

keep writing

Liz
IantoxJack chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
come ON! More!
Lady of the frozen black flame chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
o, dun dun dun! great ficcie! please update soon!
TheBoltShapedScar chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Very wellwritten, but I have to say that I didn't like Remus being such a prat. Telling James that they're still friends is fine, but kissing him while being in love with Sirius... That's just the most stupid thing! In my mind; Remus and Sirius belong together. That might be some reason too :D As I said; you write good and most things are in-character.
lovemoonyforever chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I love it! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! This is really intresting
Sins of a Broken Heart chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
OMG! You have to continue this! How could you not, when the drama has just began! I'm so in love with the story so far and going to recomended it to all my friends! Please update soon!
Giselle chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Yay, I hope you'll update more, please _

Very good, keep it up :D
Traci chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I love it. keep going
tra chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
interesting..keep it going i really like it