Reviews for Let Me Be With You
Broken White Roses chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ya know i aint one for shoamy...but i actually liked this..it was really sweet...and ya shadow was WAY ooc but who cares it was amazing.
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Shads was IC! Kudos!

Although, I don't think Sonikku would hit Amy! Ah, who cares... it was an awesome story, so I'll just leave it at that... XP

*faves*
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Real good story. (Blushes at kissing scene) I love it! Amy and Shadow forever!
dreabeauty chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Angelique:WTF!Please continue!I need to know what happens next!
muhs chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
so good!
WontonBagel chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
That was adorable!
Tanja the Bat chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Aw. This story was so sweet. Good job. Although I must voice my objection about Sonic hitting Amy. He may not love her in that sense, but he would never do that. And to be honest, I wouldn't exactly agree with Shadow about Amy not being annoying.

Either way, Shadow rocks!
Project Shadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Awh! Stupid Sonic. *pokes him with a VERY sharp stick* Great story. I didn't think he was too OOC, just a tad but not alot. :)

ShadAmy Forever! Wo!
Teacher chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Okay I just want to let you know I hated it. Amy would never groan and she likes Sonic. Shadow is there for jealousy reasons. Sonic wouldn't hit her. Let me rephrase that last sentence. "I love you too my own hero" (Ugg! Gag me! Gag me!) Anyway, she should be saying "Back off home boy! You ain't my man! Okay? Let me tell you something, Sonic never hit me. We're dating. I just said that for kicks. And it worked. I hate you! So stop kissing me and back off! What the heck are you doing in my house? (Then she kicks him where it hurts, you should know where that is,and then say this) Your sucha dick! Get out of my house!" Then that can be the end. Okay? Good! See ya!
amyfangirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Aw! How cute! I love it!_

*~ShadAmy 4Ever!~*
juliebully chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I CAN'T EVEN TALK RIGHT. So SAD,T_T
Reyairia chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Pretty good, I'll say. I'm not very impressed of the plot, as it is over used and I do think Sonic DOES care for Amy in a brother-sister way. Shadow is bit...Sudden on his feelings though, but he's still pretty much a badass like he should be, which is good, since too many ShadowxAmy fics OOC him too much, I know, as a very big fan of that couple.

Overall: Pretty good!
Robert JF chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I know you only did it once, but it deserves mentioning: do not put authors notes in the middle of your story, especially in bold. All it does is snap the reader back to reality, and lessen the impact of your work.
Heidi the Mexican Gray Wolf chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
OMG! That was so cute and sweet! Shadow was OOC but who cares I like the version of Shadow and you got Shadow's sweetness in the story. This is so sweet I almost cried my eyes out! I hope you make anthoer story like this I love your work.D Moe Beno. good jod. Sorry if I spell beno wrong I'm not good with my Spanish. Also happy valentines day!D :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
What a sweet story! I think that behind Shadow's tough exterior is a sweet, caring side.(in my opinion... ;;)I think you captured that.