Reviews for A question of priorities
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This story makes me think of my sister. Her husband is in the army and it seems like every other time he comes back from a deployment she either gets pregnant or has a baby. ;)

Nice one shot though.
McHammy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this story. I enjoyed reading it. You capture young Jeff and Lucille excellently. It makes me sad to think that ultimately it doesn't have a happy ending!
Mad-Friend chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That was a lovely little romance. The attention to detail was beautifully observed and written. Loved the ending. Wasn't she lucky having not only a wonderful husband but five wonderful sons?
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Delightful! Thanks for the quick read that resulted in a bit of calm in the midst of a hectic day.

By the way, Fur Elise, a fave of mine is the ring-tone on my mobile!
moonlightbear chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
ah Little baby john! super cute!
Kaeera chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wonderful - simply wonderful! You have the ability to write heart-warming, little one-shots, and I really admire that. Loved that story - I could almost feel Lucille's disappointment when Jeff brought the work home with him (and I was ready to slap him that very moment for being so unsensible)... luckily he came around. With some help :)

There's nothing more I can say - brilliant work, as usual.
Mapu chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I like that not everything was always perfect in the Tracy family, but true to the show it works out in the end. I really liked this very romantic and real look at life in the early days. I always figure Jeff would be a "legs" man. Thanks
ms. imagine chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh, how sweet!

Jeff is such a dolt, really - good idea when HE thinks of it...sigh. Men.

Fur Elise happens to be one of my all time favourite pieces, so I loved that you used it here. It is quite romantic. And what a nice way to incorporate Lucille's talented playing into a story!

Ha, Commander Scotty and the Diaper Crew to the Rescue! Hilarious :)

The ending was magical. This is a lovely story :)
ejb chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
What a great little story with it's surprise ending. Another well written story from you. Music certainly was the food of love in that little home.

Well done.
Cicilianna chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
What a beautiful Valentine's story- I enjoyed every minute of it!
Claudette chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I like it - what a way to seduce your husband.
mcj chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
What a magical style. How do you do it Quiller? This was delightful. Thank you.

mcj
JulesDPM chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
You soppy devil! An adorable story. It tickles me to think of Scott that young but I'm sure you're right that he was an assertive baby. Poor Lucille! My only complaint is that the story could have been longer ;-)