|Reviews for Losing Touch|
| Guest chapter 29 . 4/19
you used 1437 times "..." in 90k. wow. please try to avoid that...
| Yassenlover chapter 29 . 1/6
OMG! How can you do this to me! This is so heartbreaking and I can easily understand the depression part. But you killed him! You bloody killed Voldie! NO ONE kills him! *sobs hysterically. That was so romantic. *wipes tears.
| Anon chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
This makes me so sad every time :(
| Lavonya chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
| Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Poor Guy... not caring about himself or if he dies or not...
| Seapatrol chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
So sad but great
| potential-murderer chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
its a good story. i actually like it surprisingly enough because i don't really read stories when they are written in first person/current tense.
| SciFiLvr13 chapter 29 . 8/10/2014
Sad. Intense. Heartbreaking. Devastating. Wonderful. I do have one question. Is there a back story or small prequel that explains why Fuddledork and are evil? I don't dislike either character but for this tale I hate them. Ok, maybe not why so much as your motivation behind this tale of a fractured mind by way of severe molestation, rape, torture and other cruelties.
| Levitarius chapter 29 . 4/29/2014
I usually don't like Harry Potter fics written in first person, but this was just amazing. I'm honestly crying a bit.
| Insanely-Yours96 chapter 29 . 4/28/2014
WHAT HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO BE :SOBS GROSSLY, NO SERIOUSLY, TEARS ARE DRIPPING DOWN MY CHEEKS AND SNOTS SOON TO FOLLOW!:
| Flaming Rose chapter 29 . 3/22/2014
God, where do I even BEGIN?
This story is just so good, just so wounderful, I don't even know how to descibe it properly to let you know how woundeful it was.
There were a few things that would've needed changing to make the story perfect which I'll list below, but the story's still good anyway!
1. Hermione and Ron were a little to over board; tone them down just a little bit, please.
2. You for got to actually included the reason why Voldemort loved/ cared for Harry, though, I figured it was from hints in the story; 'reminded him of himself, horcrux, ext
3. There's few other things, but I can't seem to remember them right now.
4. Oh, and, talking about horcruxes, if Voldemort died, wouldn't he have just been able to return using one of them? I'm sure that they weren't ALL killed by then; he still had Nagini, didn't he?
5. Also, were did the baby come from? Not to be mean; this review isn't supposed to sound mean. But, where'd the baby come from? Like, whom's was it? Tom's, I'm guessing, but we still need a bit of a back story on how that came to be.
Anyway, thank you for such an amazing story, sorry for any grammer mistakes and rudeness, please keep up the good work, have a great weekend, thank you again, and bye! Peace! Adios!
| Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
| Zelda Ray chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow... just wow... how you started this chapter was beautiful and how I imagined it in my head just mad it better... if I were to ever write a story where Harry goes grey or dark because of dumbledore that would be how I would start it... again just wow...
| Syriel1 chapter 29 . 2/1/2014
Je trouve cet fic trop triste et surtout magnifique, elle m'a fait pleuré
| Anaelyssa chapter 29 . 1/27/2014
Sad, powerful, unique story.
Interesting style of writing that well portrays Harry's insanity.
The ending's not faaaair T_T you made me cry...
Anyways, good story, though I doubt I'll be re-reading it since I tend to avoid pain.