Reviews for A Leap Of Faith
gleamfang chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
Hey I just want to say that this chapter is short but also sweet. I do like this little family you've put together here and the devil-may-care "practicality" of Jecht in this story.

Only thing that bugs me a little is the lack of any sort of parental intervention in almost anything that these kids do. It's kind of odd to me but I'm not exactly complaining as the characters are pretty good kids and they earn trust from their parents which does let them do MOST (not all) of the things that they get up to.

Lastly, please don't get chained to the laptop, It's unnecessary to rush things. That said do write more soon.

Cheers

Keep Writing
9forlife chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
"Okay, well… her name is Maurette… she's got a son named Seymour…"

as soon as i read that, my reaction was: WHAT?

and laughed when i saw Yuna saying What too. haha.
LucksFullmoon chapter 22 . 8/11/2009
This was FANTASTIC!As I type this, I'm getting ready to read the Sequel, may it be as good as this one!

One thing, I was wondering how you came up with the sirnames(I can see how you got Wakka, Gippal, and Yuna, but the others crorious about)
PaigeMoonstone chapter 22 . 7/28/2009
You forgot to mention Baralai in like...the whole epilogue. I know, that's only one line...but um... HOLY CRAP THAT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON THE INTERNET AND IF YOU CHANGED THE NAMES COMPLETELY OF THE PEOPLE AND PLACES, YOU COULD PUBLISH IT! I CAN'T WAIT TO START READING THE SEQUEL AND !
PaigeMoonstone chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
That was so NOT enough fluff for Rikku and Gippal! How dare you just make them kiss twice on the beach in front of every one? I thought you were romantic! (goes off crying)
PaigeMoonstone chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
I laughed like a crazy maniac at the "danced like a deranged monkey" part. It was awesomly hilarious. Honestly, where do you come up with this stuff?
PaigeMoonstone chapter 16 . 7/28/2009
I still think you're the funniest person within all the friends I have. Really.
PaigeMoonstone chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
I might remind you that your "Labbytop" caused you some problems. Remember... When you were saying it had a fever or something but then we came to the conclusion that it was pregnant? Is it Dell? My father hates repairing Dell computers. He says they're "Dell crap". Yeah, my father is the best computer repairer in the world!
PaigeMoonstone chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
I'm still reviewing!
PaigeMoonstone chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Thankyou! Now I feel special! Lol.
Super-Silent-K chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
bring me to life

i love tht song lol

i love this
ash96rocks chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
WO! YAY! Multiple all nighters were pulled out of my butt for this story... *claps* I feel so honoured to be doing a colab with you! *bows* Now I must get some sleep... *passes out*
Wolfie chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
I agree with your view on the endings of X-2

I loved the Good Ending. The perfect ending kinda made me sad O_O

AH! Yuma preggo? :O

Lolz, Dona part was funneh! I love chocolate chocolate glazed donuts! Best kind eva
Wolfie chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
YO!

Your stories are great! I just finished the game today(so cute! *sniffle*) and I have been flyin through your story! I LOVE IT!

I decided to review because I felt that your story deserves more praise to express it's awesomeness :D

I might not review every chapter unless it's like 'OMFGZRS KABV:NSDVPKAHBDNFVLNDVLKSANB!' Ya know? And because it makes me wait longer for the next chappie O_O

But I love it and I'm prob gonna check out your other ones to!
Vampirevixen210899 chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Yay I love this story! though thanks to me fogetting all the time I usually only review a few chapters of the stories I read.