Reviews for Medusa Javelin
Awesome story. Excellently written.
Menma chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
OMGGG ! YOU SO INCREDIBLE BEYOND ANYTHING I'LL EVER LOOK UPONNN
Essy chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I spent my day reading this masterpiece. It brought forth so many emotions. Its plot is incredible... so detailed and interesting! So many good plots that it makes me want to cry from awe
It's so genius that you came up with that parallel! You are such an amazing author that no amount of words is enough to praise you with!
Ruby chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
What...what happend to naruto
Luna Charmcaster chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Wow! I love this story and this pairing. I actually cried at the ending because I thought Sakura actually died bit it was false. Great job
blazingpyro606 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
This story jst breaks my heart!
With sasuke dead, naruto locked up and sakura all lonely with only her few friends I'm always crying!
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I think I'm in love. This story is wonderful. Though the ending is a bit confusing this story is still magnificent.
Rerezhang chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Ok so first off the story i great and all just the one of my questions are why is sakura tricking naruto with the time thing? How is that going to help in anyway? And also i think Gaara should have stayed kazakage and temari is technically older than gaara so why whould some one older become the successor of someone younger?
Angelic Hellfire chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Kekkaishi?
Heiwa no Hato chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
I'm re-reading this. It still is too amazing to ignore.
Shermin Chan chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
I love your stories , its awesome! Hope u write more!
Conan-Ai chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
OH MY GOD. What can I say? I spent 5 straight hours finishing this fic, and it is definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. The twists and turns, the tension, the conflict, the romance...Every element in this fanfic is just so captivating, so amazing...I AM COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOUR FANFICS!
Fayari chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Damn! That was quite the mind-bender. I still don't completely understand everything. Is Minato(4th Hokage)/Naruto in the same sort of weird space-time loop as Setsuka/Sakura? Maybe that will be explained in the next part. All in all, good work! Though very complex and confusion-inducing, by the end I was pretty clear on just about everything.
ForestRuins chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
Amazing story! I'll definitely have to get around to reading the sequel this weekend. :)