Reviews for Medusa Javelin
Ryuu chapter 11 . 10/6
This is fantastic. Even when I should be studying for my exams, I can't get my eyes of this story. Wow.
So to sum up this chapter, Sakura is Hyuuga Setsuka... Naruto's time is warped... Sakura has to stop a paradox... And the Kyuubi is deliberately being enigmatic. Wow.
Just wow. That was confusing and enlightening at the same time.
Truckloads of hats off to you for your mysterious and wonderful work. Kudos!
the burrito chapter 11 . 9/22
Hands down one of the best pieces I've ever read in my entire life. Holy sheep this is fckng amazing. *throws you a truck full of flowers* So much mind-boggling stuff going on; I love it. You have definitely set a bar for Naruto fanfiction. Hats off to you.
. . . unicorn-senpai
the burrito chapter 7 . 9/22
Your research is amazing. I can't stop reading this even if there's an upcoming quiz I desperately need to study for hxnsbdnzxb
the burrito chapter 5 . 9/21
Brilliant chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 7/20
I know this fic has really aged, so I can't be too judgmental, however, I find it difficult to follow the logic in imprisoning Naruto. If Danz┼Ź and Homura were still alive, sure, but there is nothing stopping Tsunade from just releasing him. What are they going to do? She is the Hokage and she has the backing of powerful shinobi in the village, including Naruto, Kakashi and Gai.

On a more positive note, I like your characterisation and your style of writing reads nicely.
Awesome story. Excellently written.
Menma chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Essy chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
I spent my day reading this masterpiece. It brought forth so many emotions. Its plot is incredible... so detailed and interesting! So many good plots that it makes me want to cry from awe
It's so genius that you came up with that parallel! You are such an amazing author that no amount of words is enough to praise you with!
Ruby chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
What...what happend to naruto
Luna Charmcaster chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
Wow! I love this story and this pairing. I actually cried at the ending because I thought Sakura actually died bit it was false. Great job
blazingpyro606 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
This story jst breaks my heart!
With sasuke dead, naruto locked up and sakura all lonely with only her few friends I'm always crying!
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I think I'm in love. This story is wonderful. Though the ending is a bit confusing this story is still magnificent.
Rerezhang chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Ok so first off the story i great and all just the one of my questions are why is sakura tricking naruto with the time thing? How is that going to help in anyway? And also i think Gaara should have stayed kazakage and temari is technically older than gaara so why whould some one older become the successor of someone younger?
Angelic Hellfire chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
writingpenguin chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
I'm re-reading this. It still is too amazing to ignore.