Reviews for LoveHate Holiday
MidnightDreamSong chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
SO BEATUIFUL
Sofia Michelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
awww.. it would have been awesome if someone gave a small gift for Raven . but looooove it!
Owlwynn chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Such a cute story. I personally don't celebrate either. I celebrate february 15th, cheap chocolate day! The day where all heart shaped boxes of chocolate are half off! :-D
Ms Voila chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was soo cute! I loved it, and I don't think ou write bad romance. It was really good!

Keep Writing!
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Awesome! I was happy you chose to do a Jinx/Flash pairing. Didn't expect to get one of those. _ Anyway, this was great. The symbology with the rose, Robin's wry little smile, Flash's need for chocolate covered cherrys, and Raven seeing the two love buds at the very end. I also liked how you added where the holiday originally oriented from. I didn't know that, so I found it extremely interesting to read. Again, great job. It was definitely fun to read. _

~Mina~
Amber Skye chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Aw, that was cute! 'Singles Awareness Day,' lol.

I loved at the beginning how Jinx was trying to cause bad luck with her powers, but kept getting foiled. And it was great how you included the history behind Valentine's day, and turned it into the main point of the story. It flowed well, everyone was perfectly in character...awesome job!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
YAY! this is so good!...but you should have put in some BB/Rae! you had so many perfect opportunities for it!...unless you don't like BB/Rae...oh well! it ROCKED!
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i thought it was i usually hate the kxj club, but it was pretty good.
JMJones chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oh, this was so cute! _ But... I despise Valentine's Day XD It never works out unfortunatly. But it did for these two :) How nice. Good job in other words.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Nice story! Jinx and KF are a great couple. In a very short time, their stories had become my favorite TT's fics right second to BB/Rae.

Keep the good writing.
iolah chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
aw, that was so cute . the on the roof thing made me laugh (family joke) Anyway i hope to hear more of your writing soon, you are amazing :D