Reviews for Affinity
christinesangel100 chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Seven and the Doctor are both missing? Huh...

Anyway, this sounds good so far. I'm curious as to what the finished program would be.

Update soon?
AliceCullen chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Ohoho wow. You should definitely make more...I just finished re-watching 'someone to watch over me' and i'm ready for more d/7 stories, lol
Caroline chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
It is funny. I hope you will write more.
Addrianna chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Funny! You have to do another chapter! And another! And another! CONTINUE!
addrianna818 chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Continue! CONTINUE! You must continue! I love it so far. What will happen with the Doctor and Seven? CONTINUE!
housecuddy4ever chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
i really like this story. will you please write more?
Mistique Four chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Nice chapters,

I realy like them and I can't wait to see what happens next.

I do hope this fueles you to write some more.

Preferbly the rest of this story?

Keep writing!
T.C.O chapter 2 . 11/7/2003
This is a great story! Seven and the Doctor is my favorite Voyager pairing. Please continue.
VoodooKing chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
Very nice. It made me laugh quite a bit. Can't wait for more of your work.
Phoenix Flower chapter 2 . 2/15/2003
I like this. It's creative and funny; I was laughing out loud! So why's it been so long since you last updated it? Come on, don't keep us hanging!
LMR chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Love it! Tom is such a complete idiot! But I love him to death anyway. He's too much like me, and you have the characters written perfectly. Doc/7 forever! Seven/ Chakotay, never! (Okay, I'm goofy!)
Kathlyn chapter 2 . 9/15/2002
Great premise! The segments are short, but that just makes me more eager to read the next part. I DEFINITELY want to see what happens with the Doctor, and I think the characters are behaving, well...characteristically. Although holographic Seven's reply seemed a bit harsh (a Paris twist on things?). Keep up the good work!
EnsignAbby chapter 2 . 8/10/2002
I know it has been a long time since you have added anything to this story. But I would really like to see more. So if you can dust off your dusty D/7 thinking cap I would greatly appreciate it. :)
Kara chapter 2 . 8/30/2001
Your story is great! I love the plotline so far. Can you put some more up soon? Please? This is absolutely fantastic! Hope to see some more!

Bye!

Kara
Heather D chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
This is a fabulous story so far! Please write more... NOW!