Reviews for Will You Be My Valentine?
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Caggy's so cute when she bLushes! XD

snow in February? -_

Like how Neo pats SteLLar..

hmm.. the BLoOdy VaLentine Tragedy happened on the day of hearts, ne? doesn't Athrun visit his okaa-san.. y'know.. death anniversary.. ;'(

Athha..

nyWeiZ, suteki one-shot! jaa ne! ;3
JC-zala chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Aww... It was such a sweet moment. With the story well-written, I pictured their moment clearly in my mind. It was a romantic Valentines that can make any guy or girl wish for the same thing. Athrun and Cagalli forever. Nice story.
teddikins chapter 1 . 2/12/2006

thk u thk u thk u

happy valentine!
Mizz Jayzcee chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Nice story! Liked it! Sorry I couldn't review sooner. i had a lot of homework _

Just guess who this is... Nice job!
gseedlover chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
NICE really cute love it! XD
Kyoko Takahashi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Aww so sweet, a bit of fluffyness before the holiday of love. Pretty good and I'll add it to my favorites 3
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Hm... so... are they having a kissing marathon after this? _

-Keep up the Good Work!-
ChildO'God chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
AW! i wuv it,tho imagining u write this story ois hard to believe...(not lik im saying ur bad..cause i no ur better than me, but i can imagine u either giggleing or making a hahahaah face every sentence) to wrap it up, i wuv it-o and im sorry to tell u this, but i kinda deleted the layout for our site(wanted to test my layout: unsucceful, and kinda deleted it) u hab another copy right/?
Nasakebukai Hyzenthlay chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This was so good! I love Athrun and Cagalli together, they are meant for each other! Well done!
ovp chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I love it it's so cute!
Freyris chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
wahaha kawaii I just wish that could happen in the series..:D
MiyuCagalli chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
ahh is this going to happen for real ?

XD AXC 4 Ever
Star-Moon-Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
aw so cute!
animeluver461 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
aw that was so sweet! it doesnt need any improving at all either! its AWESOME! i luved it! hope u make more 2 in the future!