Reviews for Flurry
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
That is so sweet! It makes me think of both a snowglobe and a music box I heard once... :-)
Alexa Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Aw that was beautiful! Simply too perfect! The chracterization and emotions... Oh I just loved it!
Paleokatie chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I'm going to keep this with me so when I'm sad I can read this and be happy again thank you!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hello! Well, the promise of a reply intrigued me. It's not that common that I get a reply to a review. For all I know, you have long forgotten this story. Still, I will review. I thought this was a really sweet story. I liked the feeling behind it, and how they are gradually healing from the loss of Qui-Gon.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved it! so sweet!
qwardofanima chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Adorable! Great job!
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Cute! Really great lesson from Obi-Wan, and the little snippet of Qui-Gon made this fic perfect. Good job!
anakinlove chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
that was so cute, i loved it. write more like that
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
, this was sweet, and I'm glad that Obi-wan is starting to heal.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Very good. I loved it. If you dont mind, I might do an idea like this but I havent decided yet. Still this was a very good story. Blaze
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I loved this fic! Anakin's reaction was so cute, and Obi-Wan was nice to him. I love these kind of interactions. They're a MILLION times better than slash! Ani/Obi slash...ugh...*shudders*

Anyway, great fic!

-Girlbender
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw! Cute. Very good descriptions, good prose. "Beggar's Canyon"...Mos Espa isn't near Anchorhead I don't think; is it canon that Anakin would have done Beggar's Canyon? Tis a fun fic, about an important lesson in the Force happening in such an inocent situation.
rimera chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was so cool. (no pun intended). I hope you have more stories... you write well, and you capture a sense of newness and wonder with your words.
Haydenfan89 chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was a really cute story I never thought of anything like that.
duvessa ravenstone chapter 1 . 5/6/2006