Reviews for 13 Random Chance
timano chapter 46 . 3/28/2006
This is the best chapter of fanfiction I've ever read! Fabulous! I couldn't suggest a change if I tried! Um, at least 12 out of 10.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 44 . 3/27/2006
LOL great work, love Grant and Jason talking about the Doctor. It mades me smile muchly. Keep it up as always :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 42 . 3/24/2006
As always, I enjoy your work. I run out of good things to say! You know the drill :- )
FireSenshi2 chapter 42 . 3/24/2006
I am so enjoying every minute of this story!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 41 . 3/23/2006
LOL Buckley got his just desserts, yay for the hostages being found. I like how the Doctor and Jason keep each other in check from time to time. Great work as always, keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 40 . 3/22/2006
That was a great stand alone scene - made me giggle a lot. Nice to have them scared for all the rotten stuff they did to the Doctor and Grant. Can't wait to find out more :- )
timano chapter 39 . 3/20/2006
Very nice chapter. I liked the development of "Percy's" character.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 38 . 3/20/2006
This story is so complex but i do enjoy how you write the characters. I hope poor Mel gets returned at some point soon. Keep it up :- )
timano chapter 38 . 3/19/2006
Very nice chapter. Was the reference to Killing Time in there intentional? Just curious.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 35 . 3/17/2006
Wow talk about all complicated action! This is pretty gripping stuff, keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 33 . 3/15/2006
Nice progression, I'm wondering which companion will turn up next! I'm hooked, keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 32 . 3/14/2006
This is a very entertaining chapter. Companion exchanges going on all over the place. Hope they get Mel back in one piece. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 31 . 3/13/2006
LOL this could get very complicated indeed. I can't wait to read what happens next, keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 30 . 3/11/2006
Great twist on why the pair needed the Doctor's help. This is all so complicated but exciting, i cannot wait for more :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 28 . 3/10/2006
Wow dramatic shock there! I wonder what'll happen now the two parts of the story have melded together? Keep it up :- )
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »