Reviews for 13 Random Chance
Funky In Fishnet chapter 27 . 3/9/2006
LOL love the Jason/Doctor banter, it makes me giggle a lot. I can't wait to see what they come up with next. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 26 . 3/8/2006
I wonder what will be found in the memory core? I'm intrigued, keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 25 . 3/7/2006
Jason makes me smile so much, i love how he talked to Mel about having to eat high fat foods lol. Great excuse. This is so absorbing, keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 23 . 3/5/2006
You sure like interesting things happening in your fics don't you? lol. I have no idea where this is going next but that's normal, keep it up :- )
timano chapter 22 . 3/3/2006
This is my favorite chapter yet! Keep going-I want to know what's next!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 21 . 3/3/2006
This is gathering speed now and I like how the Doctor is beginning to put the pieces together. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 20 . 3/2/2006
I hope the Doctor's able to find the reason for Jason's time travel quickly, this is interesting and well paced. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 19 . 3/1/2006
I do love the interaction here, it works marvellously. Wonder what they'll find at the spaceship? Keep it up

:- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 18 . 2/28/2006
Jason is sneaky and funny, how he manages to escape is wonderfully funny. I can't wait for him to find the Doctor and Mel. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 17 . 2/27/2006
LOL Jason is extremely funny sometimes. I hope the Doctor and Mel find him soon. Keep it up :- )
FireSenshi2 chapter 16 . 2/25/2006
You're a very nasty author! :)

You always get me hooked to your stories so completely. I'm just drooling for the next lot of instalments!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 16 . 2/25/2006
I sure hope the Doctor and Mel get there on time. This is such a fabulous story. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 14 . 2/24/2006
Mel and Jason's interaction made me laugh, you write them oh so well. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 13 . 2/23/2006
I really love the relationship between the Doctor and Jason, it always makes me smile. Keep it up :- )
Funky In Fishnet chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
This made me smile a lot, the Doctor realising it's Jason and that he's in the wrong place in time. Very intriguing, keep it up :- )
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »