Reviews for The Female of the Species
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
moka is a bad blood? update soon, i love the history.
Rang chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
I enjoyed your story. I hope you continue it.
elf mermaid chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
Oh, is he touchy about being touched? ;)
nicnac chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
i just read your story. I enjoyed reading it. I don't know if you planning to complete the story, but I would like to read it.
angela chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
plz update soon plz
Renata-Young chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Fantastic!

Honestly, your story is my favorite Predator fanfic in this site (and maybe in the whole internet)! And I'm loving it more and more!

Please, update (I'll love you forever for doing that)! :D
tain89 chapter 11 . 11/6/2008
I LOVE this is one of my favs.I hope you keep going with this is so good,and update.
Psychobillybutterfly chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
Da'rix-na had better hit him back. I'm so interested to find out what happened to Alexa that made her supergirl. Hope you update someday!
GaiaMother chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
you need to finish this story i cant wait this is a really long cliff hanger lol love what your doing with this story though
nedtesei chapter 11 . 8/27/2008
I love Da'rix-na character and I hope Lex will be able to feel the same soon! Lovely story, please update soon!
JediMasterAnya chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
I've read both the old and this newer version of this story. This one is better and more focused. I love it. Please update soon!
CJzilla chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
Fun and dirty an' I like it! Update soon! Right on, write on.

CJzilla
lamyka chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
finally an update on this one. it's always good to see a story come back to life! can't wait for more hun :-D

good luck,

lamyka
Lil Angel chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
Poor Lex good chapter though but uh oh! O_O

Da'rix-na will fight back and he also doesnt let anyone punch

him on the face to!

His rage is coming! Yikes!

Whatch out Moka...Your in trouble now!

His gonna kick your ass now!

(Dont give a damn Moka is that damn strong! Da'rix-na will kill him...I think)

Update!
blood shifter chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
you can tell they're getting along just fine with each other. awesome chapter. update soon please.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »