Reviews for Notes
Starlight-Ninja chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
The red eye thing coming from Lady's mother is a good idea. I always figured she'd gotten from Arkham since he had the red eye thing too, but he may have gotten it from becoming half devil.
Vylet Lust chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Awesome read and interesting oneshot! Loved it and keep up the good work! LoL. Add to favelist. p.k.
Splendid Shadows chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Holy crappers that was good! :D The college scenes were cute and totally accurate. And the ending just leaves everything nice and neat (i.e. it doesn't conflict with the story line). Nice work as always! I nver liked AxK but you just made me a believer. ;)
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Melanoma! Great explanation for his face and hair ... thing ... whatever it is. Also interesting motivation for him wanting to become a devil, not only because he idolized Sparda, but also to cure his illness. You actually made me feel sorry for the guy, making him a personable bookworm like that (and I despise him). It's actually more intriguing if Lady had inherited her heterochromia from her mother - the one physical sign that they're descended from the priestess. If, in theory, the red eye came as part of surviving the ritual for the seal, then perhaps attempting to break the seal (the first time) also gave Arkham the red eye, which he originally did not have. I like that idea better for some reason.
JaneGray chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
An interesting story. I must say I don't like Arkham one bit and can't see him paired up with anybody, let alone the kind and sweet Kalina Ann. But I liked your story nontheless :)

But Mary/Lady inherited her mismatched eyes from her father, it's arkham the one with the red eye.
Ariseishirou chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
It's strange to see Arkham so humanized like this, but you pulled it off quite well - immensely believable background for an oft-overlooked character. Kudos!
Hermisia chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I was hoping someone would do a Kalina Ann/Arkham fic. Thanks!
SpartacusYam chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Mm-mm! Angsty goodness. Yep, angst and tragedy...that's what the Devil May Cry story is all about. (well, a good chunk of it at least.)

Who would've thought that I could feel sympathy for Arkham? I sure didn't. Kudos for making me.

Keep it up. I really love your fics!
cassandra chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
This was teh awesome. Kalina Ann and Arkham fic! You are the 1st one to do it & its well done too.